Complete Suraksha Package (Full Body Checkup) in Rajasthan and its Importance

Complete Suraksha Package (Full Body Checkup) in Rajasthan and its Importance

A Story by Dr. B. Lal Labs
"

Today with the increase in the number of diseases, lifestyle habits, and stress, preventive health packages become more important in life.

"

Today with the increase in the number of diseases, lifestyle habits, and stress, preventive health packages become more important in life. People now become more aware and conscious about their health and they are taking medical advice on how to stay healthy.

Doctors are advising patients to get regular health checkups to stay healthy. It is very important to know the importance of regular complete health checkup. Dr. B. Lal Clinical Laboratory is providing Complete Suraksha Package in Rajasthan to its patients.  

There are various advantages of Complete Suraksha Package include

Reduced Medical Costs

Many hospitals and diagnostic companies offer deals and packages which provide full body checkup at a reduced price compared to checkup performed once you need.

Catch Critical Illness Early

Multiple illnesses, such as prostate cancer, high cholesterol, and hypertension show very few symptoms. If we ignore these, they can lead to being serious complications, such as stroke or heart attack.

Complete Suraksha Package closely monitors the health statistics and take preventive action, immediately in case of discrepancies. It helps to reduce the risk of heart attack, heart problem kidney failure, etc.

It Helps Get Timely Treatment

Complete Suraksha Package help to timely treatment some problems like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc. can be easily controlled with proper and timely medical screenings.

Minimize Stress Issues

Stress contributes to many health problems like high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity, and diabetes. These can be avoided provided full body checkups are taken which helps to keep vitals and necessary health indicators in check.

Tests That Include in Your Complete Suraksha Package

Complete Blood Counts(CBC) Test

A complete blood count is a blood test used to measure your overall health and disclose a wide range of disorders, including anemia, infection, and leukemia.

There are various reasons to do a CBC test

  • To review your overall health
  • To diagnose a medical condition
  • To monitor a medical condition
  • To monitor medical treatment

Lipid Profile Test

A lipid profile (or lipid panel) is a blood test that measures the concentrations of fats and cholesterol in the blood and can be used to determine so-called ‘good cholesterol’ versus ‘bad cholesterol’ levels.

Parameter we check in this test are

  • Total cholesterol
  • Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL cholesterol)
  • High-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL cholesterol)
  • Triglycerides

Liver Function Test

Liver function tests (LFTs) are a series of blood tests that can help you determine the health of the liver. They help diagnose inflammation or any other damage to the liver by observing the levels of proteins or enzymes in your blood.

Parameter we check in this test are

  • SGOT
  • SGPT
  • Alkaline Phosphatase
  • Bilirubin
  • GGT
  • Total protein
  • Albumin
  • Globulin
  • A/G ratio

Kidney Function Test

Kidney function tests are simple approaches that use either the blood or urine to help recognize issues in the kidneys.

Parameter we check in this test are

  • Blood Urea Nitrogen(BUN)
  • Creatinine
  • Uric Acid
  • Electrolyte �" Sodium
  • Chloride
  • Potassium

Vitamin B12

A vitamin B-12 level test measures the number of vitamin B-12 in the blood or urine to gauge the body’s total vitamin B-12 stores. Vitamin B-12 is crucial for several bodily processes, including nerve functioning and the production of DNA and red blood cells.

Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy

Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium and maintain strong bones throughout your entire life. It can help them figure out whether too much or too little vitamin D is causing bone weakness or other abnormalities.

Blood Sugar Test

A blood sugar test is a procedure that figures out the amount of sugar, or glucose, in your blood. Your doctor may call for a blood sugar test to see if you have diabetes or prediabetes. The test will measure the volume of glucose in your blood.

HbA1c Test

A hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) test measures the amount of blood sugar (glucose) added to hemoglobin. If your HbA1c levels are high, it may be a sign of diabetes, a chronic illness that can cause serious health problems, including heart disease, kidney disease, and nerve damage.

ESR Test

Erythrocyte sedimentation rate measures levels of inflammation in the body.

Calcium Test

A calcium blood test figures out the amount of calcium in your blood.

Conclusion

Now we all understand the importance of health and Dr. B. Lal Clinical Laboratory is serving its patients for 30 years in diagnostic services. So Book Your full body checkup and get the health benefit.

© 2021 Dr. B. Lal Labs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on August 30, 2021
Last Updated on August 30, 2021
Tags: full body checkup

Author

Dr. B. Lal Labs
Dr. B. Lal Labs

jaipur, Rajasthan, India



About
Dr. B. Lal Clinical Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1991 with a motive of Serves Best, Serves All more..

Writing