The clockman

The clockman

A Story by Sweet Little Bunny
"

This came to my head suddenly ans i felt like i needed to write it

"
My clocks are not like the omes you hang on the wall of your house. They do not represent to time of day, but show how long someone has to live. I have billions of clocks coma and go everyday. Some stay for years,others only a few moments. I am not human nor angel. I am neither god or a demon. I take the form of an old man, for i have aged with time, who is both my mother and father. I was born when god created the universe, so long ago even I cannot remember. I keep my clocks in a " room". Thay all tick in harmony of the person they reprents life. When someone dies, they come to me to get their clock. I smile and hand it to them. They then go to trial to see if they will go to heaven or hell. No two clocks are the same. Just like no two people are the same no matter how much they look alike. My clocks do not even sound the same. Each one sounds like that persons life,soul,mind,and body. My clocks are also so ever changing! They mold,stretch,shorten,and lengthen to how that person is living. Only when they come to me does their clock stop ticking. Since i am not human nor god, angel nor demon, i do not have emotions. But my clocks do. My clocks are connected to the person they represent. Oh,how wonderful it must be to have emotions! I do not complain, but i just watch my clocks and their owners come and go. Somtimes, we even have visitors. They can either and angel or demon. The angels sit with me and watch the peoples lives with me. Sometimes they even help a poor human find god. The demons only run around and cause havoc in a persons life. I always chase them away when i can. It is sad to see my clOcks go and see people die. But at the same time, i feel joy to know that they even lived for just the slightest second. I have seen famous people, hated people, sad people, old people, young people, leaders, followers, and everything else you can amigine.






My clocks represnt people. I know that there is one in here for you as well. I can even go look for it and find it in a second. But tell me, what would YOUR clock look lime in my "room"? Would it show a life of loave and happiness? Or anger and sadness? If i touch it and saw your life, would you be proud of it or be ashamed of yourself for living your lofe like that? I am only the clockman,who watches over the clocks like you do your money, loved ones, and life. I cannot change them for I have no control over you. I am the clockman, i wait patiently to meet you all. So do this for me....

Live your life to it's fullest....



Because tomorrow might be too late

© 2011 Sweet Little Bunny


Author's Note

Sweet Little Bunny
I was about to go to bed when this just poppedinto my mind. All night i was thinking about it. So, i decieded to put it on here. Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was great, and very well written :) I liked it!

xoxo Caitlyn xoxo

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awsome Kyla :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Thank you for sharing my friend.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on April 9, 2011

Author

Sweet Little Bunny
Sweet Little Bunny

Trying to find my place in this world~, NC



About
I'm that kind of person who smiles each day to hide the pain. I love Blood On The Dance Floor and Black Veil brides. SGTC~ more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..