Dragonica Online

Dragonica Online

A Story by Bloodyfox
"

Dragonica is a fun 3-D side scrolling game. You can play this game with out playing anything and is considered a free mmorpg game.

"

 

Dragonica is a fun 3-D side scrolling game. You can play this game with out playing anything and is considered a free mmorpg game. Its creator is THQice. You don’t have to be eighteen years old or even fourteen to play this fun game. All u have to be is ten years or older. In Dragonica u have a kinda funny story line. It changes constantly so I won’t name them.

 

            Dragonica’s control is easy and simple. You just have to have a keyboard and that is all. You don’t even need a mouse to play this game. The game has got a quite interesting game play dash mode. You also can do combos and get up to 1.5X experience points as you level up. Dragonica has got the most interesting party quests but as they call it Mission Maps. (I will talk about it later.)

 

            In Mission Maps you can do it in a party or alone but I prefer you get a party. You have to kill a certain amount of monsters will you get ranked. If you die you lose your rank all the way to F but if you keep on trying you might just get a 120/120 or SSS on your ranking for that Mission Map. You redo the Mission Map four times but each time it gets harder and harder. You can choose the difficulty by pressing F1-F5. You will have to do the Mission map all over again if you get a F. At the end of all the Mission Maps there is a boss. Every boss except the first one has an assistant. The assistant is usually the last boss.

 

            After you finish a Mission map you usually get new better items in a machine like thing. It’s like a Jackpot if you get something good than good for you. It is mostly Equips so you don’t always have to buy equips. Equips break.

 

            In Dragonica you have 4 different classes Warrior, Mage, Thief or Bowman. You get second Job advancement at level 20 and third job advancement at level 40 and fourth job advancement at level 60 and fifth job advancement at level 80. Level 100 is the highest level.

 

            The graphics in the game is pretty good. So if you’re looking for ways to waste the summer play Dragonica Online. I hope you play. (And by the way join the first server.)

 

© 2010 Bloodyfox


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
Added on July 26, 2010
Last Updated on July 26, 2010

Author

Bloodyfox
Bloodyfox

About
I like to write. I also like to play sports more..

Writing
A new Aly A new Aly

A Chapter by Bloodyfox