the Awakening

the Awakening

A Story by blue2u
"

this will be a work in progress

"

I was always my nanna's favorite; my nana what a character, she was what most people today would call a gypsy. She was a little thing with tons of jewlery that she would let me wear and she had bright red lips and curly red hair that she always wore tied in very bright colored scarfs. Yes I loved my nana but ..to most people well, they just thought she was strange.

 

Nana, would always tell me the most amazing stories from what she called the old days; when there were gods that had special powers to give to the chosen ones. And she always said that our family was from the chosen clan and it was passed down to the first born females which show the marking of the cresent moon. well of course my nana always told me that I was the chosen one so I would sit and listen to her stories for hours.

 

Unfortunately, time passes and the adoring child that loves her nana grows up and forgets all the wonderful stories of her heritage. When I was sixteen my dear sweet nana passed away but before she died she left me the most amazing locked chest with instructions to be opened on my 18th birthday. My last words she said to me before she passed was "remember who you are child, soon all your wildest dreams will open up to you and your life will never be your own" and then she put her necklace around my neck, which was the most amazing amulet covered in jewels and special stones.

 

 

So as I start to enter this next stage of my life I finally realize that I am entering the awakening.

© 2008 blue2u


Author's Note

blue2u
This is a story idea that I have had for a while I am going to start and write a little bit and see where it goes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The brief bit that you have share with us, shows your nana to be a very wise and special person. You will be honouring her memory in a special way by writing about it. Wishing you luck in the future development of this story idea. Looking forward to reading the finish product, when you want to share it.

Therisa

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 26, 2008

Author

blue2u
blue2u

Writing
God Answers God Answers

A Poem by blue2u


I Forgive you I Forgive you

A Poem by blue2u