Her heart was still ALIVE

Her heart was still ALIVE

A Story by bluecuckoo
"

Feelings of a little girl.

"
Her hair had come out of the bun,one of her slippers had got torn,her dress which once looked like a queen's now looked like an abandoned orphans,but she still ran caring about nothing, not even caring that only 2 days ago her loving parents had drowned in the sea, her sweet sister had been hit by a car and her little brother went missing in the woods.
She knew she could not think about her great lost past and lose the little tiny future left for her.The little pang of hope was still alive in her all dead heart left in a far corner like the only living fish in a thousand dead fishes.
All her body told her that she had no meaning to live,no reason that she had to die one moment or the other very soon but her heart told her she had to fight till the last moment.
She could feel the loud voice and big steps shaking her as if from the heart of Mother Earth.
She knew the people running behind her wanted to remove every trace of her from the planet,wanted to send her to the same place they had sent her parents and siblings and it was wrong to say she didn't want to go there,it was a far better option than rotting alone in this big world but she knew how her family highly not appreciate it if she fled from the problem,if she gave up.
So she ran and ran and finally she reached there and she knew that moment that she was safe.But her journey had just begun.

© 2014 bluecuckoo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think it's very good if I had to say anything to get better about it I would say maybe you should have done it from her point of view, just so that you can emphasise how she is feeling. I think you should write more on this and it will be very good. (I would also suggest introducing her name soon because writing 'her' and 'she' after about the fourth paragraph makes the story read a bit weirdly.)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 22, 2014
Last Updated on August 22, 2014

Author

bluecuckoo
bluecuckoo

About
I believe the world is a yarn of wool,which could be opened to a string in seconds so the ants living in it should not think so highly of themselves. more..

Writing