Eternal Snow

Eternal Snow

A Poem by master squiggles
"

YAY A SONG.

"
oh who knew you would be the one / to break the silence / wipe the tear stains / and in my own reality / i wished for eternal light... / but with you around / do you know how hard it is? / to be happy...? / [if you had one wish / could wish for one thing / what would you choose, dear? / of course, not me / if you had one wish / could wish for one thing / i know what you'd want / you wouldn't want me...] / oh who knew you would be the one / to break the silence / and in my own reality / i could have one thing... / happiness / but with you around / do you know how hard it is / to be happy? / [if you had one wish / could wish for one thing / what would you choose, dear? / of course, not me / if you had one wish / could wish for one thing / i know what you'd want / you wouldn't want me...] / you wouldn't want me... / [if you had one wish / could wish for one thing / what would you choose, dear? / of course, not me / if you had one wish / could wish for one thing / i know what you'd want / you wouldn't want me...] / and in my own reality / i wished for all the bad things to go / but they never did leave me / so i wished for eternal snow...

© 2011 master squiggles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

so nice. love, saddness and loss all put into a poem

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great work....great poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


So prettyful :3
You know what else are?
Certain stone statues...until you turn your back...MWAHAHAH *shot*

Posted 12 Years Ago


OMIGAWD. THAT WAS... amazing. I am in faeking AWE right now, d****t. AWE.

AWE, D****T.

Posted 12 Years Ago


so pretty...

Posted 12 Years Ago


THAT WAS JUST BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN. OMG I WISH I COULD SING. IMMA GO KIDNAP LIKE A GOOD SINGER AND MAKE THRM SING THIS.
The chorus was amazing. Just fantastic. LOVE IT.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
HOLY F*****G S**T. Ohmygod. It's so beautiful. ♥ I want to sing it so damn bad! IF ONLY I WAS A GOOD SINGER. And ...knew the melody. Lolsz. It's beyond beautiful. It's stunning.♥ Now I'm in the mood to write a song. Or watch snow fall. HOLY S**T THAT REMINDS ME. It's AUGUST.

Erm, I love this. Of course. >8D The chorus especially because it's so sad and lovely.♥

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011

Author

master squiggles
master squiggles

MD



About
not getting on here anymore so bye. keeping my writing to myself now. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


First First

A Chapter by halflives