Amnesia

Amnesia

A Poem by bluepoe
"

Love is a wonderful thing. It could be a nightmare or a blessing. Just remember not to confuse love with lust.

"

Nobody forgets something completely.

The clothes that got left behind and his smell still lingers in the air inside your flat.

Faces in photographs and the tickets to the big game still lay on your kitchen counter.

His memories that are your memories are tucked away tight in a little cramped space in your head that nobody travels into.

Little coffee shops and the half eaten meals still sitting there waiting patiently for the waiter to clean them up.

The love letters and the late night pizza.

Every last little detail tucked away deep into your mind camouflaging as a black canvas.

If you could remember the feeling and the touch of his skin?

The car crash that followed your life might just end?

Maybe not knowing is better than knowing at all.

© 2015 bluepoe


Author's Note

bluepoe
Another short one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on March 4, 2015
Last Updated on March 4, 2015
Tags: Love, lust, poem, blessing, wonderful

Author

bluepoe
bluepoe

rome , PA



About
I love to write about the tragedies and blessing of the world we live in. To think about something better. Life is not what it seems. Its not as bad as everyone thinks. Life is absolute magnificent. .. more..

Writing
So Strong. So Strong.

A Poem by bluepoe


Note Note

A Poem by bluepoe