Love Letter from God

Love Letter from God

A Story by Bmh09
"

This was written for a coworker who was having challenging year.

"

Dear Love,

I love you, and I have always loved you. I understand the challenges you are facing every day.  Whatever the problems you are encountering keep your eyes on me. Stop typing, stop texting and stop talking even though your mind wants to ruminate on the pressing issues. Stop everything and run to my outstretched arms.  There you will find comfort and reassurance you will be okay. 

When you feel as though you are about to be overtaken, don’t fret for I am there with you.  Stay here in my loving arms and allow the warmth of my unfailing love to permeate every fiber of your soul.  Draw near to me. Just as a child snuggles with his parent during a thunderstorm, I am here to cradle you until your storm passes. Look at me and allow my love to encapsulate you for my love is sufficient. While you are resting in me, I will arrange and make things beautiful in my timing for you.

Unlike human relationships, you can’t add to my love or do anything to make me “unfriend” you.   My love is real, it cannot be measured, and it is unconditional.  I have loved you from the beginning, and I will love you forever.  I will not choose to love you based on your feelings toward me.  My love originates in me and not in anything you’ve have done or will do.  My love is more than a feeling; it is the essence of my nature.

Keep your eyes fixed on me and stay here with me when you are facing insurmountable problems.  Let go and I will catch you.  Take a step of faith and give all of your hurts, concerns, and troubles to me.  Now embrace the challenge, view it through my eyes, and see it as an opportunity.

Love, abide in me.  Be still, and know that I am God. You are mine, and I will never leave you nor forsake you. My love is perfect and complete.

My arms are stretched out to shield you from the stressful moments causing you to become anxious. When you are feeling like you can't catch your breath, just breathe and meditate on my words.   Keep your gaze on me, grab my hand and I will protect you.  Even when you fall, I am there with you. 

Often you focus on what is going wrong. Try examining the world through my eyes in order to see a bigger picture.  When you change your view point your overwhelming problems are simply bumps in the road.   Do you know of a loving father who gives his children problems that they cannot handle?  What you see as problems, are actually blessings in disguise. 

I desire good things for you. Take a step back from the small moments in life and look at all the wonderful blessings that surround you. Don’t let life’s imperfections steal your joy.  Experience my strength, my compassion and my love.  Look at me, and embrace my truth.  I love you too much to let you go.  Now, come to Me and find rest for you are my treasured possession.

Love,

 

Your Almighty God

 

 

 

 

© 2017 Bmh09


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on June 10, 2017
Last Updated on June 12, 2017
Tags: God, encouragement, love, support

Author

Bmh09
Bmh09

Writing