Keeping your carpet clean and beautiful with the help of professionals

Keeping your carpet clean and beautiful with the help of professionals

A Story by Bob Clark
"

The process of beautification of carpets done with the help of removal of stains, dirt, grit and allergens using modern and traditional methods of cleaning is known as carpet cleaning.

"

Clean carpets are recognized by manufacturer because these are much longer lasting, eye-catching and pleasing to look at and are always much healthier than carpets which are dirty and of poor maintenance quality. Many maintenance magazines have stated that carpet cleaning is an extensively misunderstood concept. Due to technological and scientific advances of the past few decades, many chemical developers have come up with a variety of carpet cleaning and care technologies. Many individuals employ green (environment friendly) technologies due to the fact that these techniques have proven to have a higher level of cleaning duty, require much lesser time, money and virtually no training at all. These methods are also very much easier to implement and use.

 

In today’s day and age, there is a variety of carpet cleaning techniques available that any and all individual can use. Some of these are "

 

Hot water extraction

Steam cleaning

Using dry compound like brushes, machine scrubbing etc.

Encapsulation

Bonnet cleaning

Shampoo cleaning

Dry Foam Carpet Cleaning

Vacuuming

Removal of stains by tea leaves and cut grass.

 

Due to gathering of dust and other dirt particles, carpets tend to get very dirty. Even though vacuuming daily might work, it is recommended that the carpet goes through a thorough cleaning every 12 to 18 months. This is very you will require some expert carpet cleaner in Surrey. Now, the question arises " which one to choose and how? Well, with the given list of questions at your disposal, you will have no problem selecting the best one to do the job for you. 


The questions that you need to ask are "

 

What is the training and qualifications the cleaners have gone through?

What kind of cleaning equipment and cleaning solution will be used by them?

Are the cleaning solution recommended by leading carpet manufacturer?

Do the company agent using variety of cleaning methods for variety of situations or just one?

What is the feedback from other customers that they have served before?

Is the work they are going to do fully guaranteed to be a thorough cleaning?

Is the company properly insured against accidental damages?

What is budget that they will require and if any payment is needed to paid as advance or not?

Are proper checks done on the employees working for the company or not?

 

Just ask these question and you will able to choose the best carpet cleaning service in no time.

© 2014 Bob Clark


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on August 23, 2014
Last Updated on August 23, 2014
Tags: carpet, cleaner, Surrey