A next step ahead : Mobile interviewing

A next step ahead : Mobile interviewing

A Story by Bob Clark
"

Who doesn’t have a phone that has an android platform? Or even Windows or iOS?

"

People of all age groups nowadays carry a hi-tech cell phone which supports various platforms for various applications. Due to the improvement in computer science field, there are millions of different types of applications available in the internet world. Such apps do have various functions starting from pure entertainment to study materials and self-improvement apps. People specially the young generation are entirely dependent on such apps for every little work they do.


The transformation of a person from the student life to the professional world is a very important phase of one’s life. And the key to this metamorphism is done through an interview. Everybody is quite aware that getting selected in an interview for the job is a very difficult process and the right amount of preparation is required to crack such tests.


Combining the above two points, what the mass needs is a mobile app that helps in the preparation of interviewing as well as helps in the process of it. Imagine your phone has an app through which you can apply for a job and get your interview done in different parts of the world via your phone without taking the hassle of travelling.





Why use mobile interviewing services?


The best motivational interviewing mobile application allows the candidates to gather information about a company and give response to on demand interviews anytime and anywhere from the cell phones, tablets or computers. What you need to do is just download and install the app and with just touches and swipes away and without any proper scheduling or travelling you are ready for the interview.


The apps provide preparation phases like problem solving techniques, multiple choice questions, technical questions solving and essay questions. They also include video tutorials and schedules of the interview. Well on call, candidates can response to the call the their convenient time by recording the interview answers as well as watch the pre-recorded ones to gain more knowledge on the interview process, company and job offers. In this way, candidates can stay ahead of their competitors in the race for the job ad can get excellent solutions in return.


Hiring is not an easy job for the recruiters and the best talents need to be searched. Such mobile interview apps provide an amazing digital experience and highly accurate solutions to both the recruiters and the candidates.


For more details please visit

http://www.miskillset.com/



© 2014 Bob Clark


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on September 20, 2014
Last Updated on September 20, 2014