Dermal fillers can help you look young !

Dermal fillers can help you look young !

A Story by Bob Clark
"

Dermal filler is a soft tissue filler generally treated as medical equipment by the dermatologists all over the world.

"

Such fillers are used to seal facial wrinkles and for restoration of a smooth facial appearance with the help of injection of dermal fillers into the skin. Although they sound interesting, most of them are temporary as the medic is eventually absorbed by the body revealing the wrinkles in the face. The effects usually last for at most six months and thus giving temporary solutions. The outcomes of the treatment depends on the skill of the dermatologist as well as the skin type of the patient and the filler used in the process.


Some technical talks


The most common ingredient in a dermal filler is Hyaluronic acid. Also Restylane, Perfectha and Juvederm are commonly used in the preparation of fillers. Due to its easy availability and cheaper price with excellent potential Hyaluronic acid fillers have now grown as the most popular intensification agents in the soft tissue filler category. In the recent year, they have contributed immensely in the growth of filler market by preparing newer and newer products available for the patients to get better results.


Rejuvenation is the solution


There are two types of fillers either natural or synthetic. Their aim is to recover the appearance the aging skin. Some of the causes that are taken care of with the help of dermal filler are:

·         softening of wrinkles, fine lines and deep creases on the surface of the skin

·         improving some imperfections like scars, marks and burns

·         filling of thin and wrinkled lips

·         plumping up of cheeks

·         Contouring shallow jaw line and facial areas.


Only solution!


During the aging process, the face tends to naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles come closer to the skin and the skin also stretches itself losing the facial volume. Dermal problems like smile lines or crow’s feet also occur due to heredity and lifestyle. For some patients, non-surgical rejuvenations like dermal filler treatments cannot provide the expected results for surgical facelifts or brow and eye lifts. Such passive processes of treatment may just help to delay major problems for a short period of time. So it is advisable to consult with best dermal filler treatment in Newcastle before you jump into any conclusion.


Dermal fillers are a very important aspect in dermatology and can help to relish the early signs of skin aging and are a crucial part of facial rejuvenation process.

© 2014 Bob Clark


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

153 Views
Added on September 21, 2014
Last Updated on September 21, 2014