Story of Wonders

Story of Wonders

A Story by Boldapple

In the name of Allah(SWT), I start this story from the knowledge and imagination that he gives me.

 

One early morning, as I was going for my daily walk, I approached an angel on my way. She told me, she will show me many of the world’s most beautiful wonder which are hidden from the world. She said, I can only pick one from many of these wonders.

 

I simply agreed and asked her to show me these beautiful wonders.

 

She first showed me, a valley next to 2 big mountains, she said behind this valley lies the wonders beyond wonders of treasure. She said, I can become richer than the richest kings in this world if I’ll have these treasures in my hands.

 

I thought about it for a second. I asked myself, there is only so much joy and happiness one can get from money and treasure in this world. As well, money eventually brings more unhappiness at the end due to the jealousy of other people. Therefore, I was not too interested, I asked the angel to please show me the next wonder.

 

She then took me under the ocean. We saw a whale catching fishes and decided to enter its big mouth. Inside the whale laid a big white shell. We entered the shell from its opening. The shell contained an opening to another world. In this other world, there were the most beautiful people that I had ever seen. The angel asked me, you may pick any women from this world to be your wife.

 

I thought for a moment. Since these women were so beautiful, it was hard for me to pick which ONE I really wanted for myself. Therefore, I became confused and could not pick just anyone. I asked the angel, to please take me to the next wonder.

 

She then took me to a little house in the middle of the desert. It was the only house for hundreds of miles. We entered this little house. Inside this house lived an old woman. She was sitting on her bed and reading the Quran.

 

I asked the angel, what is so special about this place? The old woman finished her reading, got up and told me follow her to the next room. There was nothing in next room except a very beautiful white velvet curtain which was covered with most beautiful children and their peter pan type of adventures in pictures. The old woman said to me, behind this curtain lies a world where you never grow old and you always stay as a kid.

 

I thought about it for a moment. I asked the old women, how come you don’t visit this place? The old women said, I am the protector of this door and once she reaches the age of 100year old, she goes to this world for a day and then comes back to this world starting from the age of 10year old again. But she said, a single day in that world is equal to 10,000 years of fun and doing all you want to do as a kid.

 

I thought about this opportunity for a moment. I know I always wanted to be a kid again, but I wondered when will I have the time to remember Allah(SWT) if I am having fun all the time? Therefore, I asked the angel to take me to the next wonder please.

 

She took me to a very big island. It was night time already and everyone was sleeping except one room which was shinning very brightly through its windows. The angel said to me, she can’t permit me to enter inside this house, but instead she can show me from the window who lives in this beautiful house.

 

I looked through the window of the house. I saw a young girl. She was reading Thajud and crying while she was reading it. Her tears made her cheeks red, hands wet and the met that she was standing on.. was also soaking wet.

 

I asked the angel, why is she crying?

 

Angel replied, she has been struggling her whole life with much pain and she will suffer much pain for at least 11 more years. She has a loving and beautiful family, but she loves Allah(SWT) the most. She reads all five namaz and gives love to whomever she meets. She has a heart made out of light and she speaks the most beautiful words to whoever comes her way.

 

As I gazed at her obedient, patience, innocent and love for Allah(SWT), I had tears in my own eyes. I told the angel, out of all the wonders that she showed me… this is the most beautiful of all the wonders.

 

The angel replied, she is the most precious, expensive and most beautiful of all the wonders of the world and if you want her then you would be tested through 1000 different tests to even come an inch closer to her.

 

I told the angel, I am not afraid of any tests but as long as the outcome is her. The angel agreed and took be back home.

 

She told me to have a lot of patience if you want her and have faith in Allah(SWT) always regardless how hard the test he gives you. I simply agreed and waited for the moment when I would be with her.

 

.. in the years to come, I had suffered the most difficult of tests.. most of these tests were nothing more then alot of patience and torture of extreme conditions possible.

 

...

 

Almost 10years pasted by and then I finally found her from the plan of Allah(SWT) using the internet. She is the most beautiful and wonderful person that anyone could ever meet. To explain to you what kind of person she is:

her heart is covered with the blankets of love,

tears of the most expensive and beautiful pearls,

eyes as shiny as a diamond which sparkles like stars from the sky,

beauty of queen of paradise that just drops your jaw,

and Allah(SWT) knows, but I love her from the bottom of my heart.

 

I ask Allah(SWT) to protect her from at least 70 of his best angels. Ameen.

 

..The End..

© 2013 Boldapple


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on August 28, 2013
Last Updated on August 28, 2013

Author

Boldapple
Boldapple

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada



About
play with words more..

Writing
One Night One Night

A Story by Boldapple


Life Life

A Poem by Boldapple


Heart Beat Heart Beat

A Poem by Boldapple