Friendship

Friendship

A Screenplay by Boldapple

As kids, our parents are our best friends and lovers.
They feed us with their warm fingers.
They hold our hand when we are learning to walk.. slowly and patiently.
They kiss us before we go to sleep and read us bedtime stories.
They hug us when we are afraid and give us gifts when we are strong.
As we grow, they grow with us and become our best teachers.
They show us that the world is not so big, because our hearts can be much bigger.

And as we mature into life,
we become involved with the world outside of the world of our parents.
Our problems become complex and we face danger from everywhere.
But just like our parents, we find people who care about us.
They live in our neighborhoods.
They attend our classes and play basketball after school with us.
They work with us and make us smile each time we work with them.
They are online searching the world for someone whom they will love, respect or share few thoughts with or they just randomly bump into us through our friends, family or faith.
Wherever we go, we find people.. but these special people who care so much about us are called Friends.

They build a bond between us to take care of us when we need a hand.
They are up all night if one of us is hurt or they are outside celebrating with us when one of us accomplish something.
They act as our own brothers and sisters.
They are our family and as we grow..
- some of our friends go their own separate ways..
- while our other friends create a relationship between us.. and stick with us for a very long time..

A person without a friend don't have a family & a person with a friend has the whole world next to them.

As we grow into our lives.. we also become parents and then we start the journey again with our kids. We teach them that life is just a day by day journey.. if we love someone today then tomorrow someone else will love us back.. and if we hate someone today then tomorrow someone else will hate us too.. so always love.. because love is one affection which everyone can relate to, regardless how hard life might be.

I prey for all my brothers and sisters around the world to love each other.
We are all friends.. and what makes us reject each other are the difference between us that we don't want to understand.. People are not bad.. but each one of us is unique and special.

So please love the people around you, because they are your friends and you never know when you might need each other.

© 2013 Boldapple


Author's Note

Boldapple
you want to be my friend?

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really love this article. You spoke about this life very explicitly.I'm with you in every word. I liked the way you see your friends. The real friends stay with you however you are happy or sad.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Added on August 28, 2013
Last Updated on August 28, 2013
Tags: friendship, friends

Author

Boldapple
Boldapple

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada



About
play with words more..

Writing
One Night One Night

A Story by Boldapple


Life Life

A Poem by Boldapple


Heart Beat Heart Beat

A Poem by Boldapple