Santa's big mistake!

Santa's big mistake!

A Story by bonbon7810
"

A short children's story I wrote in L.A. about Santa forgetting to wrap Koren's gift.

"

     On Christmas morning I noticed all the gifts were wrapped except one box. I knew it was a mistake. I covered my eyes just in case it said on the box what it was and ran upstairs. "Mommy Mommy, Santa forgot to wrap one of my presents. Wrap it so its a surprise."  My mom got the wrapping paper and went to the living room to wrap my gift, but when she arrived the large unwrapped box I had noticed before was no longer there.

 

      "I know it was here before." I insisted. My mom looked at me doubtfully. It was quiet for a second then I heard nibbling. I ran to the kitchen. When I approached the kitchen I saw a large jolly man in a red suit."SANTA!" I exclaimed. My mom entered the kitchen behind me and gasped.

 

      "Oh hello there Koren. How embarrassing? My elves Bonnie and Kevin forgot to wrap one of your gifts,so we decided to stop by and wrap it for you." Santa said as two small, blushing elves steped out from behind their hiding spot and waved. The boy elf,Kevin had long red hair to his shoulders,hazel eyes and freckles. The girl elf, Bonnie, had long brown hair past her shoulders,beautiful blue eyes, and freckles.

 

     "Hi I am Bonnie! I am so glad to meet you! I hope you will forgive us for our mistake." Bonnie said. I nodded to let her know I would for give her.

 

     "Alright we must be going now!" Santa announced. "Merry Christmas Koren!" I said goodbye to the elves and they told me merry Christmas! Then they left. I heard hooves clanking on the roof as santa's sleigh took off. I ran out to the porch and waved until Santa's sled was out of sight.

© 2010 bonbon7810


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I believe it means "nice one"

Posted 13 Years Ago


what does N1 mean

Posted 13 Years Ago


N1

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yeah its childish but I posted it anyways

Posted 14 Years Ago


:) LOL! Was this the Language arts thing Mrs. Price made us do?

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 23, 2010
Last Updated on April 23, 2010

Author

bonbon7810
bonbon7810

OH



About
** I literally wrote all of this & my writing when I was in middle school...*I have always loved stories and books ever since I was like six months old and my mom would read to me, so it is no surpris.. more..

Writing
</3

A Story by bonbon7810


The Search The Search

A Story by bonbon7810