Our Last Dance

Our Last Dance

A Poem by Uniqe In Many Ways
"

To Ladarius Lee... The love of my life. The person who understands me. My dance partner for life!

"

As the radio plays our song, we get out of the car. I put my hand in yours. As me glide across the streets to the song of our hearts, my mind wonders to depressing thoughts. This will be our last dance. The last time you would hold me this close, to where I can hear the heart beat of the one I love the most. The last time we would rock to the melody we loved together. The last time our bodies would create an atmosphere of the love that I've never known before. The song slowly fades as we share our last passionate kiss, You let go of me and push me away slowly. Tears of pain flow down my face. A pain far greater then any pain anyone could but me through. Know this is our last time together we get in the car and you drive me home. The only music playing in the car is slience. As I get out the car and walk to my front door, I stop and stand on the porch and take one last look at you. Knowing that what he had was officcally gone...

© 2011 Uniqe In Many Ways


Author's Note

Uniqe In Many Ways
I hope you like it. READ, COMMENT, SUGGESTIONS, REVIEW...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on May 2, 2011
Last Updated on May 2, 2011

Author

Uniqe In Many Ways
Uniqe In Many Ways

Adamsville, AL



About
hey. My name is akira. I love poetry, singing, playing piano, and jsut being me. Did somestupid s**t in the past but hoping to me better in the future!! I would like my readers to read my writings and.. more..

Writing