forever yours

forever yours

A Story by loserface mcgee

     At lunch today, you finally ignored me. Finally. Have you no clue how horrible you are? Every word from your mouth is about you - never me. Never anyone but you. I don't breathe when you're around. I don't want to, see. I don't sing out anymore when you're near, because everything's about you. You've torn me down completely. The first words out of your mouth to me were criticism, and every word since has been naught but praise for yourself. Do you even know how to feel the way that I do? Terrified of the one who thinks herself your best friend? Terrified of any time you open your mouth? Terrified to speak for yourself?

     You know I can't say no to anyone. It's just impossible for me, and you're using it to your advantage, you're using it to make me forever yours. If I can't say no...what else will you make me do? If I can't even say no to you, what will happen to me? 

     I'll be the seventeen year old...

...Who doesn't say no to a drink.

     I'll be the nineteen year old...

...Who has to visit the abortion clinic.

     I'll be the twenty-two year old...

...Who is forced into an abusive marriage.

    I need to say no to you just once so that I can say no to what I need to, so stop making it so hard! I can't stay sane while you're here blocking my path. I can't stay alive while you're forcing yourself into my mind, slipping me roofies without needing the drugs. Help me - let me go. I can't stay forever yours, but at this rate I'm going to.

 

 

 

 

 

Let me go so I don't have to let myself go.

© 2009 loserface mcgee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh girly what will we do with you?


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 7, 2009

Author

loserface mcgee
loserface mcgee

st. louis, MO



About
ohai. hi i'm boots and i think you're neat. i'm basically a mood swing on legs. i like my mouse, i like my friends, and i reaaaaaally like my music. i'm a huge nerd and i like you. (: more..

Writing