The Teddy bear

The Teddy bear

A Story by imamonster14

It all starts out when this little girl named Alice got a black, fluffy teddy bear for her birthday. She adored him. She even named it: cuddles. But, suddenly one night while she was asleep soundly...The bear came alive. It was some sort of monster. The bear had a machete in one hand and an ak-47 in the other. He was standing over Alice's bed and whispered, "You and your family are all going to die!" She suddenly, jumped up and was screaming. Her parents ran into her bedroom in a flash. And then Cuddles stabbed both of them. Her little brother was crying horribly. But, before he could get inside the room, the door slammed in his face. He goes to get a phone to call the police for help, but no phone was working. It got disconnected, somehow. Alice's bedroom door opened. He ran inside there. He saw his sister laying on the cement floor... She was bleeding and had a knife through her chest. He was holding her, crying he was horrified. He said, "What the hell do I do now?" Then, the Teddy Bear snuck up behind him and  shot him. Cuddles was laughing evily. The whole entire house was bloody. After one day, everyone in the neighborhood was dead. There's something up with this teddy bear. He's a serial killer... But then, a whole crew of zombies and vampires came around. They bit and ate the bloody serial killer bear. The bear's dead. The zombies and vampires saved the world! The zombies and vampires told them that they wanted to save the world. They thanked them. Wow.. The zombies and vampires are very goood friends with Alice and her Family. Thanks to the zombies and vampires, NO ONE will ever be killed by some insane, physco serial killer teddy bear..
THE END. :D

© 2012 imamonster14


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on April 17, 2012
Last Updated on April 17, 2012

Author

imamonster14
imamonster14

mattawamkeag, ME



About
I am 14 years old. I listen to screamo, heavy metal music. I am emo. My fave bands are suicide silence, blood on the dance floor and Slayer. I skateboard and bmx. Im very dark. I worship Satan. Im bis.. more..

Writing