How do CCTV drain inspections work?

How do CCTV drain inspections work?

A Story by bradleytempleton
"

When a drain becomes continuously blocked, even after multiple repairs, the fault usually lies elsewhere higher up the pipe.

"

How do CCTV drain inspections work?

When a drain becomes continuously blocked, even after multiple repairs, the fault usually lies elsewhere higher up the pipe.

High end CCTV equipment allows the drainage engineers we use to carry out a detailed inspection of a drain or pipe system that is not easily accessible. A CCTV camera will be inserted to pinpoint any problem that are not directly apparent quickly and efficiently.

The best way to find the problem is with a CCTV camera drain inspection. We commonly find a bad connection, a collapsed section of drain, a back fall or a break allowing debris to accumulate inside the drain.

CCTV drain camera inspections allow us to locate and identify these problem area's quickly and efficiently, eliminating the need for major repairs unnecessary disruption, in turn saving time and money.Contact us for your CCTV drain inspection and identify the hidden problem in order to put yourself in the position to make an informed decision.

When access is restricted or constrained by the building use, we have a range of portable CCTV equipment to enable regular and pan & tilt CCTV surveys without relying on van mounted equipment. This flexibility enables us to adjust our teams and equipment to give you the service you need.

Once an engineer has viewed the CCTV survey footage they can identify any problems, assess the current condition of the drain/sewer, spot any potential problems that could be encountered in the future and make recommendations for any immediate or long term action to be taken.

Established in 1986, Flinkdink plumbers has grown and become an industry leader in the plumbing fraternity. Owned and run by Ernie Griffin who has qualifications in fluid and hydraulic technology and has 19 years of plumbing experience to his credit, Flinkdink plumbers have gained a large portion of the market share in the Northern region of Gauteng.
Our well trained and qualified personnel are managed by Leonard de Beer who is a master in plumbing and ensures that all codes and practices are strictly adhered to.

From water heating installations to blocked drains to specialties such as leak detection, we believe in offering good old-fashioned service. Staffed with skilled and knowledgeable plumbers, Flinkdink plumbers is committed to customer satisfaction.

 

 

 

© 2016 bradleytempleton


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on April 28, 2016
Last Updated on April 28, 2016
Tags: CCTV drain inspections