Common Garage Door Problems And Their Solutions By Brampton Garage Doors

Common Garage Door Problems And Their Solutions By Brampton Garage Doors

A Story by Garage Door Repair Brampton
"

Brampton Garage Doors provides residential garage door and commercial garage door services to its customers. Garage door problem can happen any odd time, our experts are available 24/7 for you.

"


Often people face garage door problems. A broken garage door give an invitation to thieves and intruders. Many home robberies are done through garage or in the garage. To stop these robberies, it is important to keep your garage door in a tip top and working condition. It is good to solve most of the garage door problems on your own. Below are some garage door problems and their solutions which are suggested by garage door repair Brampton.

1. Problem In Functioning: This is most common problem which people face many times with their garage door. If you have an automatic garage door, first check the battery of the remote control. But, if you have manual garage door, check hardware of your garage door like wheel and spring. Lubricate all parts of garage door on regular basis.

2. Loud Noise:
It happens often that garage door makes loud and scratchy noise. These type of noises are sign of some debris which accumulate in your garage door track. It means your garage door need lubrication. To get rid of this problem, remove all debris or dirt from track of garage door. If you are not able to remove debris or dirt, call to a professional to get the job done for you.

3. Door Closes With A Bang: Sometimes you close your door slowly, but it closes with a bang. It happens due to broken cables or springs. To solve this problem, check cables or spring of garage door. If you find any broken cable, fix it yourself or you can take the help of professional.

4. Remote Control Not Working: If your garage door does not open with remote control and your door is in good condition, it means there is a problem in remote control. If you deal with this type of problem, re-program the remote control or change the battery of remote control.

5. Garage Door Freezing:
In winter season, ice collects at the bottom of garage door and it freezes. To deal with freezing problem, you can install a heater in your garage to keep it warm. Except heater, you can also use table salt to get rid of this freezing problem. Just put sufficient amount of salt at the bottom of garage door or around the garage door.

Above are the common problems of garage door. Hope by adopting these given solutions, you don't need to get expensive garage repair service. For more information visit us at:

© 2016 Garage Door Repair Brampton


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Garage Door Repair Brampton
Garage Door Repair Brampton

Brampton, ON, Canada



About
Brampton Garage Doors provides garage repair/replace garage door springs, cables & openers. We also replace complete garage doors. We supply and install residential/Commercial garage doors and openers.. more..