Lightning Kills

Lightning Kills

A Story by lots fo love ♥

Lynn set out at 5:30 a.m. for a trail ride on her horse Sugertops. I think I'll go through the forest trail today. she thought to herself. Sugertops would like that. So she set out.

 

Not long after she started the ride a massive stom hit. I'd better go back home fast. She started to canter home.

 

All of the sudden Sugertops stopped.

"What's wrong Suger?" asked Lynn. She kepted kicking Suger, and yelling at her, and threatning her, but Suger would'nt move.

 

She stayed like that for one whole minute. At that very moment lightning struck right were Lynn would have been a minute later. Then Suger started to run again.

 

**************************************************************

 

When she got home she told her parents about it.

Her dad answered with a simple statment " Good thing; lightning kills"

 

(this story is based on a story my friend told me. it explains animal P.S.I. i belive it. how about you?)

© 2008 lots fo love ♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

P.S.I is amazing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


When you are used to reading long stories, it can be very refreshing (and easy) to read a simple short drama. This was a pretty cool retelling of a tale, handled well. It was both dramatic and interesting. I liked it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Nice! I like how u made the real story have names

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SCARY!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 13, 2008

Author

lots fo love ♥
lots fo love ♥

NJ



About
uuh i like neon colors, skinny jeans, photography, guys with long eyelashes, black hair, ipod, s green monsters, daydreamin, tyedye jeans, nerdy glasses, black and white pictures, scary movies, black .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..