The Effects of Air Purifier- Breathe Fresh

The Effects of Air Purifier- Breathe Fresh

A Stage Play by Breathe Fresh
"

In the era of various emergences of air pollutant diseases like COPD, Stroke, lung cancer and many more, an Air Purifier in your home is a necessary appliance. Air purifier manages to compress and era

"

The Effects of Air Purifier- Breathe Fresh

 

Air purifiers are now used in each and every home, it purifies the air, make it non allergic and improves quality. Air Purifiers are effective and efficient air quality in your homes. Respiratory illness and asthma attackshar also gets cure with the purifier. Dementia, cardiovascular problems, cancer all these are reduced with the purifier.  It kills insects, one can breathe more easily, boost energy, good mood and side effects of it are seen.

 

Side Effect Of Air Purifier

 

  • There are some air purifiers that use ionizers to remove unwanted and harmful particles, which produce ozone which is very harmful for atmosphere the amount of ozone produced by ionic air purifiers is low, so there is quite a risk of serious health complications. Can cause minor skin disease and little bit breathing problem.
  • Air Purifier needs proper maintenance and service care. Proper changing of filters is needed timely for best result of air purifying.  

 

BEST FIVE AIR PURIFIERS IN INDIA

·        Coway Sleek Pro AP-1009 Air Purifier

The sleek and distinctive design of the Coway sleek Pro Air purifier is quite appealing and goes with all interiors with good compatibility. The Coway Sleek Pro AP-1009 Air purifier is a perfect device for home having good optimization features which goes with any air quality in the room.

 

·       Phillips 2000 series AeraSense AC2887/20 Air Purifier

Phillips enlisted in best air purifiers in India 2019. Phillips 2000 series air purifier has some exciting offers like refunding within 10 days if any things are detected including 2 straight years of warranty too. All these offers within the price range of 16,000 seems to be the best deal mainly if you are wanting a highly efficient air purifier.


·       Mi Air Purifier 25

Mi has captured the market all over Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata etc. Mi help you in cleaning the air and temperature, humidity levels. The most reliable feature of this air purifier is that you can control it from your Smartphone through MI Home application free from wherever you want, 

 

·       Honeywell Move Pure Car Air Purifier

The best all-round air purifier is accepted by Honeywell Move pure car air purifier. Being a car air purifier, compatibility including the efficiency is proven from all the features provided in it. Portable sized purifier with the option to change the fan mode as well as filter replacement reminder makes it authentic product to be preferred from all aspects and suitable for once need. 

·       Phillips 1000 Series AC1215/20 Air Purifier

Phillips can detect and clean every pollutant in any place is preferred by everyone. Phillips being the most popular and established company in India, the main focus of Phillips is maintaining their reputation to provide the best product for their customers. Till date it is undoubtedly best ultimate grade sensing capabilities, night sensing mode and VitaShield IPS. It is number one in India not only because of satisfied customers also for the suitable targeted audience in India.



These are the list of five best air purifier in India made by proper research and unbiased ranking. Main work of an air purifier is to clean the air, maintain atmosphere, good mood, bacterial free, etc.so chose your alternate and make your home & surroundings breathable.

 

© 2019 Breathe Fresh


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on October 22, 2019
Last Updated on October 22, 2019
Tags: best air purifier for delhi, air purifier price, air purifier for home, air purifier india