Distribute Content to Attract an Audience

Distribute Content to Attract an Audience

A Story by Brenda Hunter
"

Austin Stanfel is a digital marketing expert working in the industry for more than 23 years.

"

Content plays a huge role in all the major forms of traffic generation today. It might seem difficult to convince cold or even warm prospects to visit you website at first but with valuable content, they will be more likely to visit the website. Here are the ways to distribute content to attract an audience.

Email

Distributing content through email is still one of the most effective ways for making offers and sending content. Therefore, it is critical for you to grow and maintain the email list. Use the email list to develop the content strategy. Use an email to drive traffic to your new blogpost or podcast.

In order for the email to be effective, one has to write an attractive subject line to ensure that customers do not miss the email when scrolling through their inbox.

Search Engines

The search engines of today have completely changed the way content is distributed because companies use search engine optimization to create content that reaches the maximum number of people. Due to this the content produced by the companies is highly influenced by search engines. Therefore, Google or Bing are vital content distribution channels one needs to leverage.

If you want the content to attract an audience then you need to use the best seo practices to use search engines to your advantage. Create content after doing proper research such as incorporating all the keywords into the article.

Social Media

Social media has become one of the most effective ways to distribute content to attract an audience as the target audience will automatically visit your website when they see the post on their news feed. Big corporations have a separate social media team to ensure that content is distributed to the target audience effectively.

Before sharing any of the blogs on social media, one needs to understand the power of social media and the limitations placed on each social networking platform such as Twitter’s character limit and Instagram’s story video time limit. Social media has revolutionized the way content is distributed.

Pay for Traffic

Chances are high that you have already heard of paying for traffic or pay-per-click which is one of the popular campaigns that help a business target its audience. Although it is more costly as compared to other distribution channels, do not underestimate the effectiveness of pay for traffic.

Distribute Content to Attract an Audience Effectively

There are certain ways through which a business can understand their target audience and use the right channel for distributing content. Therefore, get some insights into the following:

  • Demographics of the Audience: Always know the breakup of demographics of your target audience such as their gender, age, lifestyle, marital status, geographical location and much more.

  • The sources of information used by the Audience: The magazines, blogs, books, or any other publications which the audience uses for gaining information.

  • Behavior of the Audience: Learn through the online behavior of the audience in order to distribute content more effectively.

© 2020 Brenda Hunter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on December 11, 2020
Last Updated on December 11, 2020
Tags: austinstanfel, BusinessBuilder

Author

Brenda Hunter
Brenda Hunter

Los Angeles, CA



About
Meet Brenda Hunter, a 35-year-old powerhouse driving innovation at ULTIMATE WP SMS as a stellar writer. Based in the vibrant hub of Los Angeles, California, Brenda's journey began at California Univer.. more..

Writing