The Internet kills communication

The Internet kills communication

A Story by Brick Heck
"

The Internet is one of the most useful tools in the world history but at the same time it is a destructive tool.

"

The Internet is one of the most useful tools in the world history but at the same time it is a destructive tool. Millions people use the Internet every day to find the interesting and important information for them or just to communicate with friends. At the same time they don't even expect how depend they become on the Internet. Thus, there are couple important reasons why the Internet kills real communication.

The first reason which illustrates bad influence of the Internet is that people become lazier. They think that it is much easier to text anybody then go somewhere and communicate face-to-face. For example, even when there is an opportunity to see people face-to-face on weekends, up to 11% of adults still prefer to stay at home and communicate on their devices instead. That also affects their friendship and relationship because communication through the Internet cannot substitute face-to-face communication.

The next reason is that communication through the Internet it is an illusion of real life. People are occupated by many social networks. Nowadays it is difficult to find a person who doesn't have any social network account. For example, Internet users have an average of 5.54 social media accounts. Moreover, everyday number of users increases and increases: 1 million active mobile social users are added every day, that's 12 each second. Many people now cannot imagine their lifes without surfing in the Internet every day and this's a big problem.

One more important reason is the people are losing their communication skills because of using social networks for communication. It becomes more difficult for people to communicate face-to-face because they spent a lot of time surfing and communicating in the Internet. For example, people ages from 8 to 18 spent more time on media, including the Internet, than on any other activity - at an average of 7.5 hours a day. At this point people should control time spending in the Internet because it can affect their communication skills.

In conclusion, there are many reasons why people should communicate more face-to-face then through the Internet. Real communication helps people to improve their communication skills and avoid the illusion of real life in the Internet. People should limit their time spending in the Internet as well.

© 2019 Brick Heck


Author's Note

Brick Heck
I'm a bogger, writer and photographer. I have my own blog at Supreme Essay

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Set of 3, Hand Relocating Cultivating Devices Set, Plants Apparatuses Wood Handle Rake, Fork,Shovel, Heavy-Obligation Planting Tool compartment. best gardening tools set

Posted 7 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Experts related best nursing writing services by these affiliations

Posted 1 Week Ago


I'm a bogger, writer and photographer. I have my own blog at best gardening tools set

Posted 7 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

https://kiizys.com/blogs/kiizys-blog/the-best-garden-tool-set-for-yourself-or-as-a-gift

Posted 7 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Set of 3, Hand Relocating Cultivating Devices Set, Plants Apparatuses Wood Handle Rake, Fork,Shovel, Heavy-Obligation Planting Tool compartment. best gardening tools set

Posted 7 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2765 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 10, 2019
Last Updated on May 10, 2019
Tags: essays, writing

Author