Smoking effects on the body

Smoking effects on the body

A Story by brigidalouie
"

Frankly, at the time of this writing I have been dogged by controversy.

"
Happy one: according to statistics, the vast majority of fans are not hookah smokers in the traditional sense of the word, they do not smoke cigarettes, do not experience addiction to tobacco and turning to hookah only from time to time in search of pleasant sensations.

From the author

Frankly, at the time of this writing I have been dogged by controversy. On the one hand, civic duty and common sense demanded screaming with laughter: "People, what do you do? Stop it! You kill yourself! ".

And on the other, the little devils inside tickled tassels on ponytails pleasure centers in the hypothalamus and whispering in your ear: "Well think itself: because the harm from smoking hours hundredfold compensated pleasure derived from sipping a hookah with friends at someone's home, or even in a cafe in nature, which does not say the smoking Twelve cigarettes per day at best, on the street, and at worst - in a designated smoking cubbyhole with uniformly hung on the volume of air or axes (oh, horror!) indoor area of two square meters , most of which takes a push. " In general, facts are facts, and more importantly, pleasure or health, everyone chooses for themselves.

© 2013 brigidalouie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on December 31, 2013
Last Updated on December 31, 2013
Tags: Kyle Leon, health program, fat loss, muscle building, health fitness, weight loss