Hookah - friend or foe?

Hookah - friend or foe?

A Story by brigidalouie
"

Hookah once considered something purely fantastic and unrealistic about what can be read in the eastern tales.

"
Hookah once considered something purely fantastic and unrealistic about what can be read in the eastern tales. However, over the last decade it has ceased to be the prerogative sits on Persian carpets and padishahs harem hermits and captured first America and Western Europe, and subsequently reached and we are.

Admit it, that many of you have already spent many pleasant moments in good company, blissfully sipping fragrant with the scent of smoke, say, apple or tangerine.

Perhaps one of the reasons for the popularity of hookah is its enveloping aura of suspense. Indeed, few people know: where did hookah, what kind of tobacco, not smelling of tobacco and fruit jam and, finally, whether it is harmful.

Let's start from the beginning. Despite the obvious oriental shisha, ie belonging to the eastern culture, according to various hypotheses of its origin is attributed not only to countries such as Persia and India, but also Africa, America and even Europe. Unfortunately, none of the existing hypotheses does not sound convincing enough. But it is clear that neither in Africa or in Asia or in Europe one could not breathe tobacco smoke, if one day (do not know when or before Columbus) tobacco would not be taken away from the American continent.

© 2013 brigidalouie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on December 31, 2013
Last Updated on December 31, 2013
Tags: Kyle Leon, health program, fat loss, muscle building, health fitness, weight loss