Diagnosis of hereditary diseases

Diagnosis of hereditary diseases

A Story by brigidalouie
"

Usually this method is used in cases where a woman has a uterus, or pregnancy and childbirth are contraindicated because of severe diseases.

"
Surrogacy
Usually this method is used in cases where a woman has a uterus, or pregnancy and childbirth are contraindicated because of severe diseases. The resulting fertilized egg in a woman husband's sperm, and then transferred the resulting embryos into the uterus of another woman, the so-called "surrogate" or "biological" mother who agrees to bear a child and give birth after his "mistress" eggs, ie "Genetic" mother .

If a woman has no their eggs or uterus, in order to avoid moral and legal problems should be used and egg donor and surrogate mother. If the egg will be a surrogate mother, she will give birth to her child (even if as a result of fertilization, the sperm of her husband "ordered it"), then there will be both biological and genetic mother and probably does not want to send their children.

Preimplantation and prenatal diagnosis of hereditary diseases
Prenatal diagnosis until recently was the only way to detect genetic diseases before birth. This involves a genetic analysis of the embryo cells derived from amniotic puncture (fetal) fluid. Obvious disadvantages of this method - the moral injury related to termination of pregnancy, and unsafe abortion itself. In addition, the procedure amniotic fluid intake increases the likelihood of spontaneous abortion - and thus at an unborn child can not be a hereditary disease.

© 2013 brigidalouie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on December 31, 2013
Last Updated on December 31, 2013
Tags: Kyle Leon, health program, fat loss, muscle building, health fitness, weight loss