The Family

The Family

A Story by BrisingrWriter
"

The son of an exclusive gang should be thrilled of his great inheritance; but there is nothing in the world college student and fighting genius Lee Se Hoon hates more than this group.

"
San Fransisco•San Francisco Art Institute
Chapter 1

As he stared at the bland room the size of his closet at home, Skylar reminded himself that the dorms were not the reason he was attending this college. Finally getting up the nerve to begin unpacking he thought to himself, "How is it that this room is a double?" As he thought this a tall, dark-haired student slid past him into the tiny room.
"Oh, are you my roommate?" questioned Skylar. The guy looked at him, did what appeared to be a nod, and proceeded to claim the upper bunk.
"Don't worry too much about him, he's just annoyed that the room he's been in alone for two years has a new member, and a freshman at that," said another standing in the doorway smiling, "I'm your RA, Jay, I'm a senior here. If you need anything just ask me."
Turning around Skylar responded, "Ah thanks," and turning back to his roommate he said, "Sorry for taking your room..."
Jay laughed, "There's nothing to be sorry about, its about time that kid got a roomie, I'll be down the hall if you need me," and with that he retreated from the doorway and made his way to the adjacent room.
"What to do with this awkward atmosphere," thought Skylar as he returned to unpacking quietly, "Should I talk to him?"
"You're a junior right? Why would you want to stay in these tiny rooms for that long?" he finally asked in attempt to break the stifling silence.
"I don't want to, I don't have a choice," he retorted shortly, staring at his phone.
"Oh... Well that makes more sense," Skylar uttered uncomfortably, "I'm Skylar Linden, what's your name?"
"Lee Se Hoon," and with that, Se Hoon wouldn't respond to anything else Skylar dictated.

© 2015 BrisingrWriter


Author's Note

BrisingrWriter
Ignore grammar or spelling for the time being, this is the first rough draft.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on November 11, 2015
Last Updated on November 11, 2015
Tags: Gangs, work in progress, the family

Author

BrisingrWriter
BrisingrWriter

About
I write trash. more..

Writing
Xero Xero

A Book by BrisingrWriter