Dear Gisselle

Dear Gisselle

A Story by brokencontroller
"

This is for a girl who I can only express my feelings to with words

"
It’s in the middle of the afternoon and I’m writing you this while listening to my Ipod. And no, it’s not a waste of time. The other s**t I do is a waste of time, at least this is keeping my mind going. So, anyway I’m supposed to tell you how different you are from other girls. I could write hundreds of pages about this, but I’m just going to condense it into one. Otherwise I’ll get carried away and not even realize I’m still writing hours on end.
I constantly find in today’s world girls act like they are on the top of some pseudo-hierarchy. But you don’t think like that. You’re constantly doubting yourself. Whether it be your appearance, personality, or even whether you deserve me. Not only does this show how humble you are in your traits, it displays a level of a genuine personality. I don’t want to get into too much about my history with girls, but a lot of the time I find myself being looked down upon. Kind of like an aura of, “Ugh, so below me.”. With you, I don’t feel like I’m kneeling down at some fake royalty. I can just say whatever the f**k I want to say, even if it does come off as a little creepy at times. I know how a lot of girls work. They just think they absolutely deserve the best guy that life can possibly offer them. I’m extremely turned off by that, I much prefer girls who question if they deserve a certain someone. Because that usually means they do.
I know you think I’m some magical guy that came flying in on a pegasus(well in terms of the internet). The honest truth is I’m not. I’m way more insecure than a normal dude should be. I would change so many things about what I’ve done and who I am. The world has honestly treated me like s**t, and sometimes I resent it for that. That’s why I appreciate you so much. I enjoy the small miracle of a girl who hasn’t even seen me liking me so much. And maybe you think, understandably, that the spark we have might disappear when I meet you. But the fact is it wouldn’t. All of the conversations and s**t we had would come to my mind and I’d immediately start to fall for you. And yeah, there will be other girls in my life. But as far as I’m considered you will be first in my life because I think you’ve made me feel a way that I’ve never felt for a girl before. Did I mention you’re intelligent? Yeah that’s a quality that’s becoming somewhat rare in this world. Whatever you do, never settle.
So I’m going to enlighten you on some of my past. I did have a thing going with one girl at a time. She broke it off with me. Not soon after she started going out with a typical douchebag who treats her like s**t. I just stopped even trying after that. I’m more positive since then but I learned something. Girls like to go out with douchebags, because I guess they think they can “fix” them. A lot don’t want the comfort and security that guys can give them. You’re different though. I genuinely believe you like my compliments and whatever corny poetry I can come up with. And you actually return what I give you. You really care about my misanthropic opinions, my first world problems, and when I get depressed to the point I’m ready to end it. And that’s more than what I ever expected from a girl.
I’m going to stop while I’m thinking about it. I didn’t really do you justice but I think you get the point. I like you. And like I said, distance can make people closer.

© 2012 brokencontroller


Author's Note

brokencontroller
Feel free to comment if you want. I'm really just publishing it here so she can see it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on July 31, 2012
Last Updated on July 31, 2012
Tags: Girl, Boy, Separated, Distance, Love, Letter

Author

brokencontroller
brokencontroller

About
I'm just a normal dude. more..