All I Could

All I Could

A Poem by Bryce Simonds

All I could hear was your breathing,
slow and steady.
All I could see was your beauty,
eyes and hair.
All I could feel was your skin against mine,
smooth and cool.
All I could smell was your perfume,
sweet and relaxing.
All I could taste was your lips,
soft and wet.
All I could think about....was you.

© 2008 Bryce Simonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Damn Bryce...you put your heart into this smooth piece of work. I read this from the point of view of a females ear...was almost hypnotized into falling for your august poetics...ahem.
This poem needs to be heard aloud.

Very well done sir. Favorite.

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

That's so sweet.
You know...sometimes I think that simple poems are the best; with all the fancy rhymes and speech flowers, all the emotion put in it kindda ,,drifts away,, instead of being transmited.

Great write.

A.M.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice and descriptive. Feels like spoken word to me. Good love note brother.

Posted 16 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

really nice way about this particular poem. Like I stated on my site, poetry isn't my thing, but I've learned to appreciate it. You have a good flow and rhythym to it, you get your emotions across and you have a handle on the little things that make one love another. Very good write.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

It has perfect flow to it. I enjoyed it!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This one is sooooo my type! I love this one! It reminds me of what my teachers in school would teach, they taught about descriptions and visions....you did that perfectly..

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Damn Bryce...you put your heart into this smooth piece of work. I read this from the point of view of a females ear...was almost hypnotized into falling for your august poetics...ahem.
This poem needs to be heard aloud.

Very well done sir. Favorite.

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 10, 2008

Author

Bryce Simonds
Bryce Simonds

CT



About
My name is Bryce. I am 19 years of age. I don't look at myself as much of a poet, but I write anyway. I write poetry when I feel as if I have something to write. That happens mostly when I'm eithe.. more..

Writing