My Love For You

My Love For You

A Poem by burblur

Your love was what held me together. In my thoughts, our relationship would've lasted forever. I gave my soul to you, thinking that there wasn't much you could do. But I was wrong, you took my heart away and sang me a love song. Little did I know you weren't being true, little did I know you were making me a fool. I loved you with every part of me. But I guess that was something you couldn't see. With you I found how it truly is to smile and the hurt you gave me just ended up in a pile. Maybe the love I have for you won't get less but I know this is one of life's test. I'll prove I don't need you to survive, every minute without you makes me feel more alive. You were a big part of me but know that doesn't mean I won't leave. Your mistakes were the reason of us being apart, and I'm glad cause now I have a chance to make a new start.

© 2015 burblur


Author's Note

burblur
again written three years ago, was a time in my life where I was hoping to improve my life.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on December 7, 2015
Last Updated on December 7, 2015
Tags: love. poem, poetry, love is hard, life, you'll get through it

Author

burblur
burblur

brampton, Canada



About
I used to write but then crazy stuff happened and I stopped, now trying it again. more..

Writing
Blue Days Blue Days

A Poem by burblur