Life Stories

Life Stories

A Poem by burblur

Everyone has a story. To say you don't is like saying you don't need oxygen, it's impossible. It simply does not exist. We all have problems, some are bigger than others, and some are smaller. In the end these problems add to our stories. Our stories make us the people we are today. It affects our characteristics, the way we view life, our emotions and feelings, and the way we act. Our stories add to our lives. Our stories tell us of the hardships we had to endure. It shows of our scars, whether external or internal. Our stories tell the world of our tears and of the dates we cannot forget. Our stories help us learn. They show us the mistake we should not commit. The mistakes we should. Our stories are to be shared. Our stories are what we should yell out to the world. Our stories are not to be judged, not to be frowned upon. Our stories are meant to make one cry while heard. To smile over, hug over, to comfort over. Our stories are meant to give us strength for the problems that add more to our stories. Our stories are what make us. Without our stories we would be nothing.

© 2015 burblur


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on December 7, 2015
Last Updated on December 7, 2015
Tags: not your typical, poem, idk, life, story, problems

Author

burblur
burblur

brampton, Canada



About
I used to write but then crazy stuff happened and I stopped, now trying it again. more..

Writing
Blue Days Blue Days

A Poem by burblur