All, but nothing

All, but nothing

A Poem by SheWhoWillNotBeNamed
"

This is my first attempt at a Cinquain Poem. For a contest on the "I Challenge You" group.

"
dreams
utterly ridiculous
coiling, swirling, twirling
Dreams never come true.
delusion

© 2011 SheWhoWillNotBeNamed


Author's Note

SheWhoWillNotBeNamed
This is my first attempt at a Cinquain Poem. For a contest on the "I Challenge You" group.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it. Fabulous job :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Absolutely amazing, and so incrediably true!! Fabulous job!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I liked it

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love your writing. Please join us at http://poeticvoice.ning.com/

We are an online writing community that provides writers with the feedback, motivation, and advice needed to achieve their writing goals.The Poetic Voice Community is fast and easy to join, and you will not get lost in it's easy maneuvering features. We here at Poetic Voice also hope to grow as a community of friends. Our intention, and wish is to learn and share with others. Basically we believe an open mind, and heart can promote growth. We hope to gain an understanding that can stretch and reach around the world.


Posted 13 Years Ago


I love this! There are three forms of Cinquian, this one being the hardest-You nailed it!
Wonderful poem.

Posted 13 Years Ago


@ SW: At first I found it weird, but then I kinda just flew... I'm always up for a challenge, up for something new, so that worked fine. Ty for the opportunity to widen my horizons, SW.

Posted 13 Years Ago


You did very well on this! I like it a lot. Did you find it easy to write or was it more difficult from your normal style?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 17, 2011
Last Updated on April 17, 2011

Author

SheWhoWillNotBeNamed
SheWhoWillNotBeNamed

IL



About
I'm a little bit of everything rolled into one and I like to go to extremes. I have a wide range of interests and like to be on the move. I can be sweet, I can be sour, but I can also be spicy ;.. more..

Writing