wlw cannibals guide to eating out your girl

wlw cannibals guide to eating out your girl

A Story by buzz
"

consume this content

"

The room is warps and shifts like it's alive, a  thousand creatures darting past my peripherals and vanishing when i turn to look. Her hair is a dark halo, floating as if the air had become liquid, gravity abandoning us. I’ve never tripped like this before.

I lose track of the moments connecting each other, we exist in fragments. Im standing in front of her, click, her mouth is on mine, click, she is pinned on a mattress. It happens so fast and infinitesimally slow, our clothes escape our bodies and we are woven together. We are changelings braided into one. Her tongue finds its way from my lips to my jaw, and it begins to feel like sandpaper, the way a cats is covered in spurs. The nails digging at my back are asking to get inside.

The bites on my chest get more intense, my skin crawling with bruises, i notice there is blood in the corners of her smile. There are stars racing past, spinning through the space around us. My body aches and burns. The sheets look less like snow and more like rust, the scratches stinging with sweat become gashes of the jagged atmosphere. Claws and tongue and teeth begging to split me open and come inside. I am melting apart before her, the blood runs thicker and my heart beats faster in her palm. It all looks so simple passing through the red stained bones between her lips, lovers soaked in crimson.

As i watch my insides trail from her gracious maw, i ascend. Satisfaction like nothing on earth, the reality i know falls away with my skin. She kisses the last of her masterpiece, finally i am free of the flesh i've maintained. Her eyes are the last mine see before they are scorched black, to somber ash with the sum of my physical form. Finally, finally.


© 2018 buzz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on May 30, 2018
Last Updated on May 30, 2018
Tags: wlw, cannibalism, lesbian, sexual, sex, erotica, gore

Author