Hades

Hades

A Story by byehyung
"

An ongoing story of the gods and humans.

"

Chapter 1




A sea of sweaty bodies danced and jumped to the beat of the music. The bass made the floor rumble lowly underneath everyone's feet. It was one am, but the night was still young, people still entering the club. A typical love song played, the trap beat making everyone jump and grind despite the saddening lyrics. The by scanning the crowd sighed as he took another sip of his sprite. He kept it close to him, putting his hand on the top everytime he was done taking a sip, not rising someone slipping something into his drink. The lights that gave the room a dim glow started to give him a headache, along with the odor or body and cheap cologne. He took one last sip before he placed his cup on the bar and walked away.


Why did he even come here? Was it the constant nagging of his best friend to finally, “let loose” and have fun? Or was it how he craved some type of human contact, whether it be physical or just knowing someone was next to you and not feeling lonely. Yet with all these people here, making it cramped, he felt lonely. He was miserable. He wishes he never came. He walked through the sweaty bodies and the tugging hands of lone lovers. He ignored it all, ignored the smell of alcohol, the smell of weed, he ignored it all until he got outside. The music was still so loud he felt as if his head was throbbing at each beat of the music.


“You, you alright kid?”


A man shorter than him with hair darker than the night asked carefully taking a puff from his cigarette. The smoke he exhaled raised higher until he couldn't see it anymore. It's like it disappeared, something he wished he could do right now. The smaller male gave a chuckle and licked his lips with a sinful look.


“Want me to ask again, or are you just gonna stare at me like I'm some kind of god” The guy laughed out, some kind of glint in his eye as he said god.


The boy who had stared at him longer than appropriate gulped and shook his head, the fringe that covered his eyes out of the way until falling back into place shortly, he needed a haircut.


“My name is Taehyung.” The boy who was too tired for this, the club, his best friend, his birthday. It was too much, he'd rather be home sipping on tea and painting on a canvas.


“I didn't ask.” The short male said and turned to walk away, his raven hair getting ruffled by the cold wind. The velvet jacket he had on shined in the moonlight and his boots made a clunking noise after every step he took, the chains attached to them not the normal kind you'd see people wearing.


“Wait! You-,” Taehyung gave a sharp inhale as he took a step forward, tears cascaded down his cheeks. He cursed under his breath, the cold slapping him in the face almost as the punishment, he had always been emotional.


“I'm not okay,” he whispered to himself really, not sure if the other man had heard him or not.


The man dug his hands into his pockets and turned with a pout, “Aww poor baby.”


Taehyung shivered as the male got closer and closer, the smell of smoke still lingering on him. The closer he got, the stronger the smell got, intoxicating him almost, swallowing him whole. He wanted the man to hold him, although he was taller than him and broader he wanted nothing other than to be held tight by this tiny but dominant man.


“I hope you feel better, baby.” And with that, the man gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked away once again. Taehyung stood there eyes wide and heart beating fast. And at that same moment, he cried once again, this time the wind going by him almost cradling his face and not slapping him. He sighed and wiped his rosy cheeks and looked at the sky.


He wished the world would just swallow him whole. And he didn't he even get the cute guys name.

© 2018 byehyung


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on May 2, 2018
Last Updated on May 2, 2018
Tags: BTS, Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, BL, taegi

Author

byehyung
byehyung

NY



About
Hi ! I'm byehyung, a young teenage girl aspiring to become a famous writer. I am in no means perfect or that good, so please don't get too mad, but do point out mistakes and give me suggestions ! Than.. more..