Love

Love

A Story by Unknown with a Clouded Judgement
"

The happily ever after, is just the beginning.

"

Have you ever wondered why love tears you apart? It’s the one thing that’s supposed to make you whole. Even if you find it, you can still be shattered into a million pieces. He loves you, he loves you not. That’s the way it goes in the 21st Century. Boys and girls love you when they decide it’s a good time for them, not when the universe is telling them to.


I am completely in love with a boy. Not by choice, and not in the movie type of way where there’s a happy ending for every person who has even the tiniest part in the story. But in the way, where you think the feelings mutual, and then one day, POOF. His love for you is gone. Or at least that’s what he tells you anyway. I should’ve let him go the first time he said he didn’t love me. But I just convinced myself he was scared, or in denial. We would fight non-stop and he would take his I love you take back, back. Then he’d ignore you for a few hours and forget you even existed. He loves me not…


We would fight, and then make up like the perfect love song. After spewing words in an angry rampage we would forget everything that was said, and only grasp onto the very things that held us together. We’d stay up all night, looking at the stars dance in the sky outside the window above our bed. Talking about our families and planning intricate details of the things we want to explore in the world, of the things we want to explore together. Being so sickly happy in our loved up cacoon, forgetting that anything else mattered. That only we, as together, matter. He loves me…


At a young age we are told that if a boy is mean to you, that means he likes you. What I don’t understand is why our parents should think that’s even a good logic to teach their children. Their daughters grow up believing that if a boy is mean to her, that he’s deeply in love or just scared of how much he loves them. Well parents, you’re wrong. The boy is just an a*****e.
Your daughter will go out with a broken heart, trying to fill the hole in her chest and end up with someone else who treats them exactly the same way. But only now, it’s their normality. And you wonder why they’re dating such dicks and can’t find, what you call, a “good man”. You teach them that the worse he treats her, the more feelings he has for her, and that is why she is stuck in this rut of a so called Love Life. He loves you not…


But the women can be just as bad as the boy, or even worse. There are so many ways a girl can ruin your life, you dare cross her and she will show you a hell on earth. There will be no more flowers to pick as you can decide if she loves you or not, because the ground will crumble at your feet like a fiery wrath that they only portray in films. Why do you things seem so much more extravagant in films? Oh, because they’re fake. There is no prince charming, or royal princess, no royalty at all for you to take hold of their heart and let it beat with your own. There is no magic, no spark, no happily ever after. What they don’t show you after the happy ending is the rest of their life. The happily ever after is only the beginning. The end of the story is when they decide they’re bored, they’re sick of sitting on the same thrown as you and want a newer, younger one instead. There may be love everywhere you turn, and there may be a happily ever after, just don’t plan on it being the same as you’re brought up to believe. Because there will be fights, there will be love, there will be bills, there will be hardtimes. Things don’t suddenly become perfect because you’ve fallen in love.


 Falling in love is only the first step in the craziest ride of your life. Hold on tight. 

© 2014 Unknown with a Clouded Judgement


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on January 25, 2014
Last Updated on January 25, 2014
Tags: Love, King, Queen, Royaty, Happily ever after, Forever, girl, boy, happiness, i love you, he loves you, he loves you not, together, life, hardships, excitement, perfect, perfection

Author

Unknown with a Clouded Judgement
Unknown with a Clouded Judgement

Australia



About
I get deep in my writing, but in reality i'm a bubbly person with a heart of gold more..

Writing