beautiful mind

beautiful mind

A Story by irishprincess
"

it like a story/peom its short and doesnt ryhme

"

I walk along the moonlit path breathing in my soroundings.

I love the scent of the flowers as I travel along.

As I stroll along a lovely peaceful lake catches my eye.

I sit down on a rock and shiver on this cold winter night.

people pass by rushing home looking at me as if i am crazy for being out here in the cold

but this is the one place where i truly feel safe. I remember when i was younger me and my twin sister would come down here on a summers day.

But my sister Elena has been gone for half a century now.

it was here where i scattered her ashes when i was only fifteen years old.

Even though my sister was gone from her first life Iknew she was not truly, truly gone

she lives in this meadow danicing around the lake and climbing the vast green trees laughing and giigling.

she is the soft breeze you feel when its boiling hot, she is the gust of wind carrying your trouble away she is the angel that stays here to protect its innocence. This i know is true in my heart and mind. I come hear every night to visit my my sister and her beautiful mind she made this meadow excpescially for me so i can visit her in my dreams. 

© 2012 irishprincess


Author's Note

irishprincess
I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes, the plot of this peom is that this women has created a special place where she can visit her sister it only exists in her mind.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Truly a beautiful story type poem. There's something hauntingly eerie about it.
I like it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


thats beautiful caitlin. its a beautiful way of looking at it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A beautiful story. Your powerful description took me to the meadow and I like the way you described the sister. You gave hope and positive feel to the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


beautiful write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


great writing!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

131 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 7, 2012
Last Updated on January 7, 2012

Author

irishprincess
irishprincess

catholic, Ireland



About
my name is caitlin im fourteen im from ireland. i love reading and writing. i also really like learning langauges.i am on twitter facebook. i like horror movies i like the books angels in my hair, li.. more..

Writing
trapped trapped

A Story by irishprincess


listen listen

A Poem by irishprincess



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Clown The Clown

A Story by Jack...