The Girl I Love

The Girl I Love

A Story by The Disconsolate Muse
"

Fun short story that I decided to write.

"
"Strange," I thought as I was cradling my date's body in my arms in a cold open plain under the stars, "I don't remember the human body feeling this way." I put it behind me though and decided to just enjoy the beauty with my date, Madison. While she never really noticed me, I had finally got her to go on a date with me. She is way more than I could ever dream of- beautiful, smart, funny, and more. With only the movement of the moon to tell time, we laid on the blanket we had brought with us, just enjoying each other's company. We exchange a few simple words, but result mainly just admiring the beauty of the heavens.
I can remember the day I first saw Madison. It was September of 2006. Even though I was in 5th grade, I instantly thought she was the most beautiful female I had ever seen. However, things didn't work out well at first. In high school, she obviously was in the clique where all the jaw dropping girls go. As always, these girls date the popular, jerky, narcissistic guys that look down on everyone else.
It took a while, but finally, today, I got the courage and was able to bring her with me star gazing. It was the happiest I had ever been. I finally realized that when it came to my happiness, it didn't matter how others felt. I smile as I look upon the cold, lifeless body of the woman that I had admired my whole life.

© 2016 The Disconsolate Muse


Author's Note

The Disconsolate Muse
Please ignore plot holes. I literally wrote this in like 15 minutes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on December 2, 2016
Last Updated on December 2, 2016
Tags: death, scary, female, male, star, beauty, horro

Author

The Disconsolate Muse
The Disconsolate Muse

TX



About
I am a 16 year old male writer just struggling through life like everyone else. I write poetry and lyrics that express how I am feeling and what I am going through. I enjoy photography, writing and pl.. more..

Writing