To The Guy I Can Never Have

To The Guy I Can Never Have

A Story by candaceflynn

To you, the guy I can never have. I am sorry if i distanced myself from you. I don't know if it's easier for both of us or just me. Seeing you every single day makes my heart ache knowing that there will never be an 'us'; that we can only remain friends but even that would be a little impossible most especially when I look straight into your blue eyes and you give me that irresistible smile. 
Don't hate me if I ignore you most of the times. I just don't want to become used to telling all my stories to you knowing we can never have the sweet/lengthy talks all the time. You may think I am selfish but please understand that I'm also doing this for you. For your relationship with your wife.

I know you love her more than anything else. You two may have problems in the past but don't let it ruin your present and future with her.  Don't do anything that you'll regret for the rest of your life.
Life may send you a lot of distractions and temptations but it will never be worth it. 

*******

Life ain't easy. It makes love complicated. I want to believe that you are my soul mate but maybe in another life.  

© 2016 candaceflynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on March 24, 2016
Last Updated on March 24, 2016

Author

candaceflynn
candaceflynn

Philippines



About
a little bit of everything. more..

Writing