Strong

Strong

A Poem by Carm

STRONG

 

Several months ago I couldn’t recognize the girl I saw every night.

She simply wasn’t me…she was so sad…so weak…she simply couldn’t sleep. 

Couldn’t believe what was happening to me…

 

Tears…Tears…fall…fall…Dry those eyes girl cuz God knows you’re STRONG…

 

It truly was a struggle to let this pain and tears go; even lost weight because of it.

There really was no need to continue to become this person that I never known.

 

Picked myself up day after day…after realizing I was not the one at fault!

You always left me to go do your thing… Making plans with my worse enemy! Not knowing what I was dealing with!

 

While you drank, party, and took pictures with those w****s…I was here day in and day out… wondering if 9 months from now I would be here with a child.

 

Stressed out wondering what I should do?

Not able to breathe cuz I couldn’t get through to you.

 

Its OKAY girl…God made you STRONG so you can handle anything. There is no need to lose control.

 

As we both now know there was no baby in the works. Just pure stress brought on by all my unhappiness. I blame you for bringing me down the way you did… constantly stressing me with your neglect and your dishonesty.

 

I thank God for helping me get through all this… He made me STRONG because he knew you wouldn’t help me get through any of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2017 Carm


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on September 23, 2017
Last Updated on September 23, 2017