Basketball stars, Classic game

Basketball stars, Classic game

A Story by candysailt
"

Do you have a dream to become famous basketball stars, want to compete with the stars you see on TV. Basketball stars will be the place for you to shine.

"
It seems that when we were young, we all watched TV shows and liked people who played good sports and considered them idols, right? Now, in basketball stars you will be satisfied with your passion for basketball. You will always play with famous basketball idols such as: LeBron James, Stephen Curry, James Harden. Basketball stars is the place for you to shine. You play with them, you can compete with them and you can beat them. What could be better than that, right?

How to play:

WASD/Arrow Keys for movement, X/L for shooting or stealing for one player
Super shot with K/Z
Pump S / Down Key.
To move: 2 players WASD is used by Player 1, and Arrow Keys by Player 2.
Shooting or stealing Player 1 uses B, whereas Player 2 use L.

Player 1 uses V to super shoot, while Player 2 uses K.
Player 1 uses S while Player 2 presses the Down Key to pump

A successful shot awards you two points, while an excellent one awards you three. After successful shots, the "On Fire" meter climbs faster. You will score more points each time the burning ball touches the hoop with your guy on fire. Fire quickly to avoid running out of fire since once engaged, it will continue to deplete.

Swipe up until the PP level is reached in order to achieve the perfect shot. You still get a perfect shot if the meter is within ten to fifteen percent of the PP level but not quite there. The following examples show how to get great pictures at various ability levels (check the gauge to your left in every screenshot)

© 2022 candysailt


Author's Note

candysailt
Basketball stars is a game if you don't try you will regret it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's a cheap knockoff copy of a decent game.
*****************
"You will always play with famous basketball idols such as..."

No, you will play computer-generated bots that simply have real people's faces attached—without the permission of the players involved. So it's a scam.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
1 Review
Added on August 22, 2022
Last Updated on August 22, 2022
Tags: game, basketball, stars, basketball stars, entertainment

Author