Happily Never After

Happily Never After

A Story by nevershoutnever.
"

Awe...

"
He stopped and turned to look at me as I called his name. When he saw it was me, I noticd the excitement and happiness in his eyes turn to shame and sorrow. I ran up to him and he lifted his head a bit to look into my eyes. We just gazed into each other's eyes for what I wished could be forever. "Kiss me," I whispered.
With no reaction time, I pounced on him. Time stood still, the world stopped spinning, but we kept kissing. It was magical, inspiring, like nothing I have felt before. And it was over in the blink of an eye. Police sirens filled the air, suffocating my breath and thoughts. I could hear the police radio loud speaker as clear as day. "Let go of the girl and we wont shoot!"
Tyson pulled away from me and I let him. His fingers were still intertwined with mine, which let me know I still had him. "Step away from the girl," the speaker roared. He tried to walk away from me, but I tugged him back and took two steps in front of him.
"What are you doing?" He whispered to me.
I nodded and said, "Just trust me." I faced to the police, prepared for what they were going to throw at me. I wasn't letting them take his life. It would hurt too much to live without him. We would both end with a bullet in our heads if we had to.
"Please walk away from him!"
Glaring, I yelled back, "Why?"
They were not expecting this response, "Well . . . because you are a victim! We got a call for a spotting about him from many of the posters." I rolled my eyes as he continued. "The puzzle piece's fit, ma'am. Please come up here, you're safe now."
I took a deep breath and stepped back - in line with Tyson. "I was never in danger!" Looking back, I kissed him, for I knew what was coming anyways. Two loud noises sounded. I watched as he fell to he ground - eyes slowly shutting in shock. In a flash, I was next to him. Tears flowed out of my eyes as I blinked. They streamed down my face as I felt the warm, sticky blood slowly drip out of my shoulder.
My hand clasped his as I noticed both of us covered in the red fluid. Laying, staring at the skies, I used the rest of my energy to roll over and gaze into his emerald green eyes, "I love you."
Everything was gone. I was gone. I was dead. Right before, I heard a small mumble. "I love you too. Forever and always." My eyes fluttered shut and that was the end. Of me. Of him. Of us. Right?

© 2011 nevershoutnever.


Author's Note

nevershoutnever.
Seems uncommon. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

@Claire- Thanks! I showed it to you when Brooke had that lie going on. Remember? And no, no it is not. It's good for me to write dark, because i'm so bubbly in person, it's good for me to get out all the bad stuff. That's what my instuctor said for a writing camp.

Posted 12 Years Ago


That's really good, but is it physically possible for you to write a HAPPY story?? XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2011
Last Updated on July 26, 2011

Author

nevershoutnever.
nevershoutnever.

Royal Oak, MI



About
I started to write a big paragraph about my life, but who would read it? Emma: thirteen; unable to make decisions; curious; fidgety; OCD - maybe; loving; too caring; kind-heart; humorous; bubbly; t.. more..

Writing