Santa's Little Helper

Santa's Little Helper

A Story by carebear1986
"

It is about a girl that believes in Santa and everyone is telling her there was no such thing. But she knew it was true and she meets Santa and lets him meet everyone. She helps Santa deliver gifts.

"
Santa's Little Helper

Once upon a time, there was a ten year old girl named Chantel. Chantel has believed in Santa Clause ever since she was two years old. Her mom and dad realized that she was old enough to know that Santa was not real.
One day Chantel's parents went to her and said,
" Chantel baby, we need to talk!"
" What for mom?" Asked Chantel.
" It's about Santa Clause. Your dad and I think it is time to tell you the truth."
" I know he is real if you were going to tell me that!"
" No baby, Santa Clause is not real. Santa is only a myth. The parents play Santa." Said Chantel's dad Chris.
" No you don't! I know he is real and don't tell me he's not!" Yelled Chantel.
" We wanted you to know so you could grow up Chantel."
" Well maybe I don't want to grow up! Go away!"
" Okay but it is the truth." Replied Chantel's mom.
" Leave me alone!" Chantel yelled.
Chantel pushed her parents out of her room.
" Chantel" Yelled her mom Sydney. " Get ready for school, you are going to miss your bus."
Chantel sighed to herself and got ready for school. She went outside and it was snowing! She couldn't believe that it was snowing!
" All right! I knew there was such thing as Santa Clause!" Chantel mumbled to herself.
She walked to the bus stop and met a few students.
" Hey Chantel," Jacob said. " Did you know that Santa Clause is not real?"
" My parents told me that he is not real but he is!" Replied Chantel.
" If he is real, then how come he won't let anyone see him?Huh Chantel?"
" Because it is more exciting!"


The school bus came and picked the kids up. All Chantel heard on the bus was that Santa was not real. She stood up on the bus and made the bus driver stop the school bus.
" Listen to me, all of you! Santa Clause is real and if you don't believe that he is real, you will get coal for Christmas! You will see!" Yelled Chantel.
One student yelled out to Chantel,
" Hey kid! If he is real, then why don't you prove it?"
" Maybe I will!" Snapped Chantel.
Chantel sat back down in her seat and started to think what she had just said. Then a great idea came to her. If nobody believes in Santa Clause, she could go down to the North Pole and meet Santa!


While she was in school, Chantel wrote down what she needed and how she was going to go to the North Pole. Chantel figured that she could take an airplane to the North Pole with her money that she has been saving up for a good cause.
The day went by fast and Chantel went home. She went upstairs to her bedroom and went on the computer. Then she made a pretend slip to her parents that read:

DEAR PARENT/GUARDIAN
THE CLASS AND I ARE GOING ON A FEILD TRIP TO THE NORTH POLE. THE STUDENTS WILL LEARN ALL ABOUT THE NORTH POLE AND HOW PENGUINS CAN LIVE IN THE COLD WEATHER. THE COST OF THIS TRIP IS ONLY $100 FOR THE FLIGHT. WE WILL BE THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WE WILL LEAVE TONIGHT AT EIGHT. WE WILL BE BACK ON CHRISTMAS DAY SO THAT THE KIDS STILL CAN SHARE CHRISTMAS WITH THEIR FAMILIES. SORRY THAT THIS NOTICE IS LATE AND FOR THE INCONVIENCE.

Yes I do give my son/daughter permission
No I don't give my son/daughter permission

Sincerely: Mrs. Taylor
Mrs S. Taylor


Chantel printed it out and went downstairs to talk to her parents.
" Mom, dad! This is for you! And it is for a good cause too! Trust me! Sorry its late, they had problems with their printers. Could I please go?" Asked Chantel.
Her parents read the note and thought for a moment.
" Well, it isn't much time to think about it. " Said Chantel's dad Chris.
" But it is cheap too especially for the North Pole Chris.' Said Sydney, Chantel's mom.
" But also it is for a good cause too Sydney! I think she should take this chance and go for it!" Said Chris.
" Okay Chantel! You can go but dress up warm!" Replied Sydney.
" Oh thank you mom and dad! And to save you money, I will bring my saving money!"
Chantel went upstairs and packed her things. She took her piggy bank and put it in her backpack.
Two hours later, it was eight! Chantel had her bags packed and went downstairs to say goodbye to her parents.
"Bye mom and dad! See you in three days!"
" Bye sweetheart! Be good and stay warm!" Replied Chantel's parents.
" Bye!"
Chantel walked out of the house shocked that her parents were fooled by their own daughter! Chantel got herself a taxi and jumped in the car with excitement!
" To the airport please!" Chantel told the driver.
While she was in the taxi, she was thinking about how she was going to prove to everyone that Santa Clause is real.

Finally she was at the airport. Chantel paid the driver and went in the airport to a ticket booth.
" One ticket to the North Pole please."
" Does your parents know that you are going to the North Pole to meet Santa?" Asked the ticket lady.
" They know I am going to the North Pole...." Chantel thought for a minute. " Hey, how did you know?"
" It's my little secret!" The ticket lady responded.
" How much is the ticket?" Asked Chantel.
" No cost, it's been taken care of. Here is your ticket and its destination one. Hurry up or you will miss your plane!"
Chantel was really confused and didn't know who bought her tickets. She took the ticket and ran to the plane's entrance. Chantel showed the man her ticket and escorted her to her seat.
" Here is your seat Chantel. Is there anything else I could do for you?" Asked the man.
" Um, no thank you sir."

Chantel sat down and looked out the window. A buzzer came on.
" Attention ladies and gentlemen, prepare to take off! Please remain in your seats for the next five minutes." Announced the flight attendant.
The plane's engine started. It was time to take off!
Chantel looked around her and saw short people dressed in Christmas style. The girls were wearing red dresses and the boys were wearing green outfits. Chantel was wondering why they were dressed up as elves and then assumed that they were real elves! One came up to her and gave her a small gift. She opened it and it was a compass and a Santa chocolate. Now she was thinking that they had to be Santa's elves.

Finally the plane arrived at the North Pole.
" Attention ladies and gentlemen, we have now arrived at the North Pole. We hope you enjoyed your flight on the Christmas Express. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anybody!"
Chantel got out of her seat and headed towards the exit. She stopped someone to ask where the actual North Pole is and the reply was " You don't need directions, it will come to you!"
Chantel didn't know what that meant by they will come to you. Chantel got out of the plane and saw an arrow pointing her to Santa's Workshop. She followed the arrows until she saw the red pole! Nobody was around so she decided to press the button that was on the red pole.

All of a sudden, the pole started to glow and underneath her came up a sleigh! She sat in the sleigh and it started to go back down in the snow.
" I knew there was a Santa! Santa Clause is real!" Yelled Chantel with joy.
The sleigh hit the ground with a THUD! Then Chantel got out of the sleigh and saw the elves working on toys. Christmas carols were playing and the elves were singing. Chantel went up to an elf and asked,
" Where can I find Santa Clause?"
" You are Chantel right?" Asked the elf.
" Ya I am and who are you?"
" I'm Lucky, Santa's elf! He has been expecting you!"
" He has?" Chantel asked with happiness.
" Ya. Santa is in his office over there. Why don't you visit him?"
" Thanks Lucky!"
Chantel walked to Santa's office and knocked on the door.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!
" Come in Chantel!" Santa said with his deep voice.
Chantel opened the door and saw a big desk with a Santa figure on top of it.
" Hello Santa?"
Santa turned around in his chair.
" Ho ho ho! Well Chantel I have been expecting you! I know what you have been thinking about. Please tell me more what’s on your mind!"
Chantel pulled up a chair and sat down. Santa Clause held out a cup of hot coco and gave it to Chantel. She told Santa that everybody was telling her that he wasn't real.
" Well Chantel, it seems like everyone lost their Christmas spirit except for you! I appreciate that Chantel!." Said Santa.
Chantel asked Santa,
" Could I bring you to my city and show everyone that you are real?"
" Ho ho ho my dear! Yes you may but I need your help also!"
" Of course Santa what is it?"
" Chantel, could you do the honor and help me deliver gifts on Christmas Eve?"
" Oh yes Santa!" Chantel said with joy. " I would love to!"
" Ho ho ho then it is settled! Now Christmas Eve is tomorrow.
" How is that possible Santa?" Asked Chantel.
" Three days from your home is actually two days here at the North Pole. Now Eve, my little leader, will show you your room. If you have any concerns, please ask."
" Thank you Santa!"
Chantel got up and Eve the elf showed Chantel her bedroom. There was a short door for the little elves and a big door for Santa. Chantel went in the room and was surprised! There was a big red bed that was in the shape of a sleigh with Santa's name on it. The room had a big shelf with Christmas stories on it.
" Thank you Eve!" Said Chantel to the elf.
" No thank you sweetheart!" Eve then let Chantel be and shut the door.
Chantel was so happy and shocked that she was in Santa's workshop and in his room.

All of a sudden, a phone rang.
RING RING RING!
Chantel picked up the phone and it was Santa. Santa needed her help in the toyshop so Chantel went to the toyshop to meet Santa Clause. She went in the toyshop and saw many elves making thousands of toys.
" Chantel, would you like to build a toy?" Asked Santa Clause.
" Oh yes! That would be fun!"
Santa handed Chantel parts of a doll and paint for the doll. Chantel put the doll together and painted it.

Mrs Clause came in the toyshop and went up to Chantel.
" Why hello Chantel. So you are the girl that is going to make everyone believe in us again!"
" Yep, that’s me!"
" Well Chantel, why don't you come with me. I would like to introduce you to a couple friends of mine!"
Chantel put her doll on the table and went with Mrs Clause. They went to a stable that was full of carrots. Then she saw the famous nine reindeer all set up with Santa's sleigh.
" Chantel, meet Santa's reindeer. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixon. Comet, Cupid, Donor and Blitzen. And the most famous reindeer of all, Rudolph the red nosed reindeer!"
Chantel went up to the reindeer and petted them. They were so cute and friendly. Mrs Clause gave Chantel carrots. Chantel fed Rudolph first and went her way down to Blitzen.
" Now Chantel, if you are going to help Santa deliver gifts, you should know how to drive the sleigh! Wait here and Santa will be here in a snap!"
Mrs Clause then left the barn. Suddenly, out of nowhere, POOF! Santa was in front of Chantel. Santa led her into the sleigh and gave her the rope.
" Ho ho ho Chantel! How do you think we start driving the sleigh?" Asked Santa.
" Well Santa..."
" Don't tell me, tell the reindeer!"
Chantel took a breath and told the reindeer,
" On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixon. On Comet, on Cupid, on Donor and Blitzen! Go Rudolph!"





Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows
All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say
Rudolph with your nose so bright
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?
Then how the reindeer loved him
As they shouted out with glee
Rudolph the Red Nosed reindeer
You will go down in history!




All of a sudden, the reindeer started to fly towards the door. Chantel laughed and snapped the rope to turn right.
" Ho ho ho!" Said Santa. " You are good! Are you sure you haven't done this before?"
" Yes! This is so much fun!"
The reindeer grunted and Rudolph's nose started to glow!
" This is amazing Santa!" Shouted Chantel.

A couple hours went by and it was time to go back to the workshop. Santa brought Chantel back to her bedroom.
" Now Chantel, tomorrow is a long day! It is Christmas Eve tomorrow!" Said Santa.
" Oh ya it is! Time flies at the North Pole! I forgot we lose one day here! So basically at home this day was never here!"
" Yes Chantel! That’s how North Pole works. It skips some days. Have a good sleep. Good night."
" Night Santa."
Santa disappeared andChantel went to sleep in the sleigh bed!


The next day was Christmas Eve. Chantel woke up and found chocolate right beside her bed. Then there was a knock on the door.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!
Chantel opened the door and saw an elf standing there.
" Hi Chantel. I'm Rocky and I'm going to show you how to make chocolate!" Said Rocky the elf.
" Oh, okay then!"
Rocky led Chantel to the chocolate factory. The chocolate factory had big chocolate machines, candy and a chocolate waterfall. It was amazing! Rocky went to a machine and turned it on. Then Rocky asked Chantel to help make chocolate and they put it in the machine. KLUNK KLUNK KLUNK went the machine.
A couple minutes later, the chocolate was done. Chantel took it out and looked at it. It was a chocolate of Santa in his sleigh with all of the reindeer!
" Go ahead, eat it!" Rocky told Chantel.
Chantel took a bite of the chocolate and was amazed on how good it was.


Then Santa came into the factory. Santa checked every machine there was to see if they were all working properly. All but one was good. Suddenly the alarm went off and out came Santa's little mechanics. They fix everything that doesn't work great. The elves went to the machine and got out their tools to fix it. Santa wanted to show Chantel one more thing so they went to the most important place in Santa's workshop, the decoration room.
Santa started talking to Chantel. " Since you're going to help me, I am giving you this to keep."
Santa handed Chantel and elf costume but very different than the regular elf costumes. The suit was red and green, had Santa's Little Helper on the front and back of it.
" The elves made it just for you! I want you to wear this when we deliver the gifts!"
" Oh thank you Santa!" Chantel said with joy. " Santa, how did the ticket lady at the airport knew I was going to meet you?"
" Well, she was my elf!"
" And what about the people on the plane? Were they elves too?" Asked Chantel.
" Ho ho ho! Yes they are also my elves! You see, nobody ever comes to the North Pole."
" I did!"
" Yes but I was expecting you! I knew you were coming here! Remember, I see you when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake. And I know if you're bad or good!"
" So the song is true then!"
" Ho ho ho!"
" Can I try this costume on? And where can I change?"
Santa pointed his finger to Chantel and POOF!
Chantel was in her outfit. She even had a pin on her saying " Santa's Little Helper"
" Thank you Santa!" Said Chantel.
Ho ho ho, it is time for you to wrap a gift for whoever you would like to give to and pick out something nice for that special someone! Now go with Rocky and tell him what you would like and how to wrap it up!"
Chantel went to Rocky and got herself something to wrap. When she was done, she put the gift in the red bag.
DONG DONG DONG went the bell.
" Hurry, hurry! It's Christmas Eve!" Said the elves running everywhere. The elves put all of the presents in the red bags and tied them up. Then they out the bags in the sleigh.
" Hey Santa, you only have four bags. How can that be for the whole world?" Asked Chantel.
" Once the bags are empty and we arrive at a house, the bag fills up by itself with all of the family gifts when you are beside their Christmas Tree." Replied Santa.
" Oh, okay then! Cool!"
" Ready for lift off Chantel?"
" Yes Santa, I am ready!"
Chantel jumped into the sleigh with Santa and sat down.
" Okay Chantel, when ever you are ready!"
Chantel took two big breaths and held the rope.
" On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixon. On Comet, on Cupid, on Donor and Blitzen! go Rudolph!" Yelled out Chantel to the reindeer.



Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows
All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say
Rudolph with your nose so bright
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?
Then how the reindeer loved him
As they shouted out with glee
Rudolph the Red Nosed reindeer
You will go down in history!



Up, up up went the reindeer. The ceiling opened and Chantel snapped the rope to tell the reindeer to go up.
" Bye!" Yelled the elves.
Rudolph's nose started to glow and Chantel was having a blast!
" Next stop Rudolph is the Andrew's house." Santa said with happiness.
So Rudolph stopped the reindeer and landed on the roof of the Andrew's house. Santa got out of the sleigh and brought a bag of gifts. Then he went down the chimney by saying Christmas. Suddenly he came back up with an empty bag. Then it was time to take off again! This time Santa let Chantel go down the chimney. She took the empty bag and went to the chimney.
" Christmas!"
All of a sudden, Chantel started to go down the chimney! She sat the bag down by the Christmas tree and it was full of presents! She put them under the tree and went back up the chimney.
" Santa, if there is no chimney, how do you go in the house?" Asked Chantel.
" Do the same thing, say Christmas and a chimney appears!"

Finally it was time for Chantel's house. Santa and Chantel got out of the sleigh.
" Well Santa, it has been fun! I wish everyone did believe that you are real! How am I suppose to show them that you are real if the night is over?"
" This night is not over yet! We have to go back to the North Pole and tomorrow on Christmas Day, we will come back!"
" Oh good because I would of come to the North Pole for nothing then."
" Ho ho ho Chantel! I don't break my promises! Stay here while I take your presents down in your house! No peeking either! Ho ho ho!"
Santa took the bag and went down the chimney. Rudolph grunted and was trying to get Chantel's attention.
" What is it Rudolph?" Asked Chantel.
Chantel went to Rudolph and looked down. Santa missed a bag that belonged to a child and they already went to their house.
" We already went by that house and I guess Santa forgot one bag to put under the tree." Chantel said to herself and Rudolph. Santa was taking a long time so she decided to go on the sleigh by herself. By the time she got back, Santa was down in her house. Chantel wanted to know why he was taking a long time so she went down the chimney. She went to the living room and saw Santa Clause sleeping on her couch! Chantel tried to wake him up but it wouldn't work. Santa still had a job to do but how could he get it done if he was sleeping?

What do you think Chantel will do?
Chantel thought for a moment and came up with a good idea. She could deliver the rest of the gifts while Santa was sleeping. Chantel then put a blanket on top of Santa so that nobody will see him if her parents came down while she was gone. Then she went up the chimney and into the sleigh.
" On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixon. On Comet, on Cupid, on Donor and Blitzen. Go Rudolph!"
And up they went into the sky.

An hour later, the job was all done! By the time Chantel got home, the sun was rising. She went in her house to check if Santa was still sleeping. She saw the couch but one problem, Santa was missing.
" Oh no!" Chantel thought to herself. She looked upstairs, in her bedroom and the basement and no Santa. Of course the last room she checked was the kitchen and she finally found him in there drinking milk and eating chocolate chip cookies.
" Oh Santa! Don't you know what time it is?" Asked Chantel.
" Ho ho ho, yes I do! It's Christmas Day! Oh no..."
" What Santa?"
" I still have to deliver the rest of the gifts. Aw the poor little children."
" No Santa!" Replied Chantel with joy. " You see Santa, I delivered them while you were sleeping!"
" Ho ho ho Chantel! Thank you so much! If you didn't do them, nobody would have Christmas! I have a special gift for you. Go check the bathtub, that is the only place you haven't checked yet!"
So Chantel went upstairs in the bathroom. All she heard was crying. She looked in the bathtub and saw a puppy in a bed! Chantel picked up the puppy and hugged the puppy. Chantel ran downstairs quietly so she didn't wake up her parents yet to see Santa.
" Thanks Santa! How come you are giving me a puppy?"
" Because you helped me do my job!"
" Thanks Santa!"
"No thank you now lets go before everyone wakes up. You can bring the puppy too!" Said Santa.

So Santa, Chantel and the puppy went to the sleigh and headed to the North Pole.
" Yeah!" Shouted the elves when they arrived. The sleigh landed and the elves helped them out.
" So Santa, when should we go back to show everyone?" Asked Chantel.
" After you go on the news! The news will start at ten which is in twenty minutes."
" What do you mean Santa?" Asked Chantel.
" Well if I'm going to show myself in front of everyone in your home city, we should get everybody's attention including rest of the world or they will miss me. Also when they watch the news, they will come up on the streets to see me. Just keep looking at the camera, smile and say what’s on these papers!"
Santa showed Chantel what she was suppose to say. While she was practising her speech, the elves were setting up the television and cameras.
" Okay Chantel, you're on in 5,4,3,2,1." Eve announced.
" Hello, my name is Chantel James and this is SC News. You know how everyone doesn't believe in Santa Clause anymore? Everyone is too old for him now? That there is no such thing as Santa Clause? Well I have news for you! He is real and I met him. And the North Pole is real also. You don't believe me? I will prove it. Stand outside at the mall for noon and look up in the sky. I will prove my classmates, my parents, my friends and the rest of the whole world that Santa is real. For people that don't live in my city, there will be cameras lined up at the street lights, stop signs and it will be live. So if you don't believe in him, you will at noon, just come out or turn on your TVs and I will shock you! Remember Santa Clause is watching all of you! I'm Chantel James on SC News and that’s a wrap! That’s a Christmas Wrap."
" And cut Chantel! That was perfect! I liked how you added your own details. Good job!" Said Eve.
" Okay Chantel, lets go! Its almost noon!"
" Okay Santa."

So Santa and Chantel with her puppy got back in the sleigh and flew into her town. Chantel looked down and saw the roads packed with people wanting to see Santa. Some of them just wanted to see if Chantel was joking or not. Chantel also spotted police officers blocking some roads for Santa and lots of News companies.
" It worked Santa!" Chantel yelled with happiness.
" Ho ho ho, it did!"
Santa and Chantel told the reindeer to go down a bit. The reindeer went down in front of the cameras and flew down closer to the people.
" Awe!" The people sighed with excitement looking up at Santa, the sleigh and the reindeer!
Chantel wanted to see how her parents were going to react so she snapped the rope and told Rudolph to go further. They arrived to Chantel's neighbourhood and she saw all of her classmates and her parents. But also the boy that told her maybe she should prove it, was sitting right at a stop sign. Chantel snapped the reindeer to fly near him and he couldn't believe it.
" Look at me guys! I am with Santa! I told you he is real!" Yelled Chantel with excitement.
"You be careful!" Chantel heard her parents yell.
Chantel led the reindeer to go down to her parents.
" Guys, I would like you to meet someone very special to me and now everyone else, Santa Clause!"
As soon as everyone saw Santa they started to whisper to one another. They felt so bad that they were trying to line up for pictures to take with Santa.
" Now do you believe me and believe in Santa?" Asked Chantel.
A news reporter came up to Chantel and started to ask questions.
" How did you know Santa was real? And how did you pull that one off to convince your parents to let you go?"
" I knew in my heart that he was real. And I made a slip for them to let me go with school. Now I have to go now and drive the sleigh!" Chantel went back in the sleigh. " On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixon. On Comet, on Cupid, on Donor and Blitzen. Go Rudolph!
The reindeer flew up in the sky and drove around the city so that everyone could have a chance to see Santa Clause!





A few hours later, they went back to Chantel's house. Everyone was just leaving the roads.
" Thank you Santa. "
" Thank you Chantel. You made Christmas spirit come back and made everyone believe in me again. So thank you."
" Will you come and visit me every Christmas?"
" I will be busy but I can do that! I promise!"
" Here Santa. I want you to have this." Chantel gave Santa a gift that she picked out for him at the toyshop and wrapped it herself. Santa opened it and it was a picture of her in her Santa's Little Helper outfit with all of the elves.
" Thank you Chantel! I love it. Anyways I better go now, and I will see you next Christmas. Take good care of the puppy. You be good and Merry Christmas!"
" Thanks Santa. I will take good care and be good. Merry Christmas Santa."
Santa went back to the sleigh and headed back towards the North Pole.
Chantel went inside to meet her parents.
" Chantel, we are very upset, angry but proud of you at the same time. You should of told us the truth." Said Chantel's mom Sydney.
" No because you wouldn't of believed me and not let me go. I had to do this, I helped Santa and his friends. I wasn't hurt. Plus Santa was expecting me anyways and he wouldn't let anything happen to me."
" Very true I guess."
" I am sorry but I knew he was real and I had to prove it. Sorry mom and dad."
" That's okay, we are proud of you more."
" Thanks! Since the presents are still wrapped, can we open them now?" Chantel asked.
" Yes, lets open them! All these years we were thinking that we were getting more gifts but from each other pretending to be Santa when all along it was Santa himself!"
" Ya he is Santa and he got me a puppy!"
" Well take good care of your puppy. Now lets open the gifts Chantel."


So Chantel, her mom and dad with the new puppy opened their presents and were really happy what they received.
Santa Clause kept his word to Chantel. He kept visiting Chantel every Christmas. Sometimes Santa still asks for Chantel's help to deliver the presents. And also Chantel makes a surprise stop to the North Pole when it is not Christmas but its not a surprise when Santa sees her all the time! So Santa, the elves and Santa's Little Helper worked with joy every year together for each Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
THE END

© 2012 carebear1986


Author's Note

carebear1986
I was working at a hotel at this time at a desk, and it was really slow. It was winter time. So I grabbed papers and I started to write!ANd this is what I wrote! By the end of an 8 hour shift, I was all done with my story!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on June 13, 2012
Last Updated on June 13, 2012

Author

carebear1986
carebear1986

Niagara Falls, Canada



About
I am 26 years old. I am engaged toa guy name Robert and now we have a handsome 9 month old baby name Christopher! I love him to pieces! I love to write poetry as well as children stories and I love c.. more..

Writing
Why? Why?

A Poem by carebear1986