Today

Today

A Poem by Matt
"

Poem(ish) editing is hmmm?

"

In my corner is the love of another; with the world in slumber I take every chance to catch a breath and to watch her dance.  
Together we wonder, together we move and scape pictures drawn by frustrations. All the twists in life for the mind to paint. All in attempt to bring change.  

When masses move around in circles, the virtues of entire populations can be the messes caused by failure to learn.

Community direction is steered by the mindsets of its individuals. Core drive is the hearts worship leashing the core of our reasoning mind, and it's generally weak and misdirected. 
We need aims collective, this inverted living is like a covert sickness causing the loss of our vision.

 
So its known...oh dear god I just get so cold, when all the nuisance from the mass combines it pushes me to beyond my limits, I have to make flood banks for the overflow of stupid. I stoop to acceptance knowing that is what is best. I'll ride a defiant wave of silence to save face without smashing open wounds of wars not ready to be fought and I beg of others to do the same.

So shall it be, and it FRUSTRATES. 

Is it me who is forsaken or is the forsaken constantly ringing in my ear. 
I try and I try for you father, for me father, for love and the soma, the pursuit of the spirit through easy love.  
I never expect understanding, I never convey truth from its base and outset, it seems abrasive, because of the effort lacking for a love mostly missing. Something I will forever try to enlighten.  
 
No matter what I say at any given time; it doesn't mean I don't care for and just generally love people. I do, I really do, I can't control or stop......  
 
that and wouldn't if I could. 

© 2013 Matt


Author's Note

Matt
....it never really ends huh?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on February 6, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013

Author

Matt
Matt

Waikato, New Zealand



About
Hi my name is Matt. I don't claim to be a great writer but I do enjoy getting my thoughts down and out. Have a read if you have the time. I would be grateful. more..

Writing
It DOES Sting It DOES Sting

A Poem by Matt


Tower Tower

A Poem by Matt