Bleeding Thorn (excerpt from short novel Bleeding Thorn)

Bleeding Thorn (excerpt from short novel Bleeding Thorn)

A Poem by R(EVOLUTION)

Soundtrack: aboriginal didgeridoos

Rosey Blossom’s black convertible pulls into focus, her fiery short cropped crimson hair sticking out like a sore thumb amidst the midday Vancouver sun. Making no efforts to decelerate, she adjusts her shades in the rear view mirror and puckers her blood red lips.
Joyously tired and sore, she pantheistically breathes in the atmosphere all around her like a painting and reflects on her progress with smug satisfaction.
She is currently employed at the Orgasmic Research Institute in Vancouver, Canada. The official goal of the project is to bridge the gap between the scientific and occult understanding of human sexuality but, more covertly behind the scenes, her and a highly qualified team of experts are involved in an elaborate series of sex magick rituals designed to invocate upon the Earth pure Dionysian peace, love, freedom, and understanding. “May all that separate humanity from one another crumble and fall. May all people be richly intoxicated and may there be f*****g in the streets. This is my wish to you as Mother Babylon.”
She fumbles around the disorganized front seat for the ipod which is connected to the car stereo system. She holds it upward to the sun to make her selection, the sun reflecting off of its liquid metallic chrome surface as the palm trees rush past her in rapid streamline precision. Ah, KMFDM! Now here is a band with a nutsack attached to it! She hits play on the song WIIII and withdraws the hash pipe form her bosom. She takes a deep inhalation and reality explodes exponentially.

© 2008 R(EVOLUTION)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

482 Views
Added on May 23, 2008

Author

R(EVOLUTION)
R(EVOLUTION)

Ashland, OR



About
(The Aquarian Conspiracy. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.) COMMITED TO THE ILLUMINATION OF THE HUMAN RACE!) May humanity be emancipated from all forms of slavery! I am interested in .. more..

Writing
SCREENS SCREENS

A Poem by R(EVOLUTION)