A Refreshment with a Fresh New Vibe!

A Refreshment with a Fresh New Vibe!

A Story by Greg Zell
"

This one gets HOT quick!

"

The universe threw me a surprise (retirement from society) party last night. At this moment, I am still in shock and I am still on my metaphorical knees - grateful for my relationship with it all.

Quite frankly, my journey to this point has been incredible. If I wrote and released a book now on my life so far it would be hard to believe as true.

As of last night - it seems even more true that - what's coming next - is so incredible...the world will be experiencing it right along with me. (This was a 'deepest truth' I struggled with for almost 20 years up until around 2017; my destiny for some sort of worldwide fame.)

�'��'��'��'��'��'��'��'��'��'��'��'��'��'��'��'�

Even though I'm pretty much always prepared for greatness and magic in every waking moment as Craig on Earth, this f*****g situation somehow managed to become even more intense and supernatural.

🌪🌪 🌪🌪

I am way past fear. I am way past doubt. I am losing attachment at an alarming speed. I am still receiving people in my life that are absolutely perfect (for the Chaos Inc movement.)
I am still learning new lessons around old events. And I am STILL linked in to the all-intelligent/all-knowing vibration of Truth and Love.

🌪🌪 🌪🌪

A very large amount of confirmation was granted to me on all of �'� these �'� affirmations when I found myself in the presence of the Divine Goddess around 11 pm last night.

The circumstances to our meeting were 'textbook' universal guidance.

I mean...LOL...a full moon and a series of events had a 'double scorpio' sexually 'on edge' with nowhere to turn. Scorpio spends around 14 hours in outer space seeking a companion for the evening to no avail.

Then, a conversation begins. She's...in the same neighborhood...watching a xxx movie in a movie theater with her girlfriends...nice and tipsy...incredibly open-minded...very sexual...AND a fan of the scorpio's writing?

She hasn't had sex in HOW long? Okay, let's see here...don't f**k this up.

She's also ...not interested in going to the bar...yet knows my roommate doesn't want company...but is...on her way to pick me up in her 2016 Cadillac anyway?

Does this crazy b***h want to pull up, meet a 'stranger' and get 'knocked off' in the whip? Has she DONE anything like this in the last 10 years?

🐿 Yes/No 🐿

�'��'� �'��'� �'��'� �'��'�

After spending 100 minutes with her...I had come to the realization that her body was LIT-ER-ALLY the most amazing thing I had ever seen. Her personality and energy were both incredibly attractive and pure. She was intelligent and forward-thinking, and she lived in freedom more than most.

After spending a total of maybe 6 minutes (Earth time) swimming inside of our ignited sexual energy - tongue kissing and over-the-clothing hand play only - I was able to experience the most intense, pleasurable, _______, _________ sexual energy I've ever experienced.

We fought to stay hot and f**k, then we tried not to (reasons undisclosed) and fought the urge. We drove off, got wrapped up in it again, fought it again.

When I eventually removed myself from the car, I reassured her that it was 100% (obviously) okay that we didn't have sex and that it was crazy for her to 'feel bad' about it.

That lesson neither one of us needed to learn, really. But it led to some insightful conversation about sex and relationships (all Chaos Inc related, of course).

She said she actually struggles with 'saying no', and felt as though it was pretty impressive of her to do so under such fiery hot conditions. �'��'��'��'�

I gave her one last kiss under the reassurance that these 2 Earth Lessons we had been dealing with prove we did the right thing by abstaining. All we had to do was plan out the next time we were going to meet up...and make sure it's lined up for the potential of previously uncharted sexual heights and pleasures.

We plan to hang out Monday (and take over the world by Tuesday).

© 2020 Greg Zell


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

7 Views
Added on January 20, 2020
Last Updated on January 20, 2020
Tags: sex, love, facebook, hookups

Author

Greg Zell
Greg Zell

Conshohocken, PA



About
11:11 Certified Spiritual Warrior Vibrating with Truth & Love. -Following my Intuition and Receiving Blessings for Believing- I write, I just started a new VLOG on YouTube and I am the owner o.. more..

Writing
Space Race Space Race

A Poem by Greg Zell