Shifting Focus from Inside to the Outside of the Printed Cardboard Boxes

Shifting Focus from Inside to the Outside of the Printed Cardboard Boxes

A Story by [email protected]
"

Printed Cardboard Boxes are the typical brown boxes used while shifting homes. These are prefabricated boxes capable of holding small as well as large goods and articles.

"

Packaging has usually been considered as a way to protect the product during transit till it reaches the customer. However, as business owners, the packaging is also an opportunity to communicate about your product and create a complete brand experience.

There are a variety of boxes available and the varieties of material used. The confusion further gets magnified with the interchangeable terms used in their description. Keeping it most simple, the three most common types of boxes or cartons used in packaging include Folding Cartons, Rigid Boxes, and Corrugated Boxes.

Printed Cardboard Boxes are the typical brown boxes used while shifting homes. These are prefabricated boxes capable of holding small as well as large goods and articles. The material used could be different depending on the purpose of the boxes; and hence cardboard is a generic term for a range of heavy paper like materials like card stock, corrugated fiberboard, or paperboard.

Corrugated fiberboard is a three-layered sheet which has a wavy layer isolated by outer flat layers on both sides. It is the inner layer which provides strength to the cartons. Most common use of these boxes is found in shipping and retail industry for transportation and shifting of goods from one place to another.

Why use Custom Corrugated Boxes?

Custom Corrugated Boxes are strong and durable to handle the products securely.

 It also results in space saving since gone are the days where ‘one size box’ used to fit all.

If you are putting products as per their category, it can be done by choosing appropriate sizes without wastage of space as well as the material.

Many companies have started using software to analyze and calculate the estimated weight of the package so as to calculate the strength of corrugation required. It is thus possible to cater to your specialized requirements with Custom made Corrugated Boxes in accordance to your specifications. This is mostly beneficial for an unusually shaped product.

 

Similarly, the Retail Packaging Boxes can act as an effective carrier for your brand. People have the tendency to reuse these boxes for different purposes. And, they do it more lovingly if the boxes are little more attractive than the boring brown corrugated boxes. In this way, not only you have spotted a place for yourself in their homes, but in the multiple uses, the boxes catch the attention of many more including the domestic help and visitors to their homes. This makes it a great opportunity for marketing as well.

 

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s broaden the focus from the inside of the box i.e. the safety of the product up to the Outside of the Box i.e. the branding style so as to get the most out of your Corrugated Cardboard Boxes without any fat new costs adding on to the expenses.



Source: 

© 2017 [email protected]


Author's Note

cbpbox786@gmail.com
Writer assures that each outline of Printed Cardboard Boxes and Retail Packaging Boxes you endow us will be flawlessly copied and printed with lovely style.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on July 25, 2017
Last Updated on July 25, 2017
Tags: Printed Cardboard Boxes, Retail Packaging Boxes

Author

cbpbox786@gmail.com
[email protected]

Guanlan,Shenzhen, Zhejiang, China



About
CBP Box is the leading Paper Bag Manufacturers and supplier company in china. Also helps to provide all paper printing solutions at affordable rates. more..

Writing