Serendipity

Serendipity

A Story by cdawalibi
"

Aaron

"
{And I guess you'll never really know, you'll never really understand someone, until those first few words leave their lips. Until those words pass through the air and into your ears. You'll never really know who they are until you hear the essence of their soul. When they speak whilst they are most passionate.}


She observed him with great interest. Her head rested solely on her hand, which rested on the table. She was merely intrigued by him. Yet she showed no interest of him before he spoke. She wasn't physically attracted to him, she was attracted to his mind, his ethics, the way he thought and spoke. It was refreshing. He wasn't you're typical teenage boy, those cliche bad boy types who failed school, were involved in drugs/alcohol, didn't really know where they were going in life. He was different. And it wasn't that she didn't like those types, for if this boy did any of those actions, she simply would not care. She saw something magnificent within him. She couldn't, and to this point, cannot figure out what it was. But what was it that made his blue eyes and dark brown floppy hair appear much more appealing than ever before. For she says it was the way he spoke. It was the way his eyes and his mouth spoke in unison, the eyes of which would tell you no lie. How he spoke with such confidence and such relevance to today's society. He spoke as if he was not so ignorant as the rest of the world are, and was intelligent enough to perceive the world for what it is, just as she was. She didn't even care that his prolonged speech, in essence, defeated her debating team, she simply discovered someone great, someone in the whole entire world she felt she as if she only knew, regardless of the fact that she's known him for no longer than 20 minutes.
And that was just it, within those 10 minutes and 52 seconds he spoke, she discovered she found someone just as aware of the faults of the world as she was.
Someone that she has never come across before.
Someone of a fortuitous happenstance, a pleasant surprise.
Someone serene.
Someone who brought her great serendipity.

© 2014 cdawalibi


Author's Note

cdawalibi
first piece of writing no idea what I'm doing, is the story comprehendible?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is very comprehendible and I understood it. Very well for your first piece of writing. Keep writing and you will only get better! I promise

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 31, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014
Tags: serendipity, ignorance, passion, serene, bliss, perception, freedom of thought

Author

cdawalibi
cdawalibi

Australia






Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114