Yesterday's Relevance

Yesterday's Relevance

A Story by Chadvonswan
"

....

"
The sun seeps in like wine through her stained glass eyes, drawing attention to the internal galaxy. Her stars twinkle like shattered jewels--bubbles that will burst before the next tick--thoughts that revolve unverbalized--like the last round in the cylinder, golden.

Crystallized arteries glow like dying coals in the ash of her dreams, expired under the newly arisen light. Her irises circumnavigated the moon in their rapid splendor. Lunar sinews stretch and flicker on the solar surface, waiting for the sky to ripen and the cue to call. Quixotic satellites orbit her unconscious rubies, like the opaque thymine double stranded somewhere in Egypt, where the cats purr in wait, where the sun and moon have no sympathy for double helix whiskers.

Decomposed is yesterdays relevance--When did she draw her first breath? Time will only tell, just look to the sky and wait for the rain to paint our skullcaps with an invertebrate symphony, liquifying the faces in the mirror. Soon we will run out of ink and she will beg us to continue the story until the last word has been etched, even if it means syphoning a source seven thousand miles deep within her heart, a aortic ink to coagulate the secret canvas.

The door is knocked upon. She sighs before us, before me and the millions of Me's left abandoned within the transparent film of my memory, imprisoned within the frame of the cerebral photograph. I get up to answer it, but she grabs my hand with her icy own, draws me back to her lips and salivates a silent farewell. For she already knows who is at the door.

The sun has already set, and her eyes trace orbs unknown to us. The ambiguity of the knuckles echo in staccato through the air and makes its way to her throat, and in a timid tick of tock she swallows her tongue until her heart stops. The key broken, forever locked. The knocks cease, and I draw the ink. I still have to write her last sentence.

© 2015 Chadvonswan


Author's Note

Chadvonswan
Au revoir

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Max you are one naked simian with a knack for simile. And meta4.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Chadvonswan

9 Years Ago

You should see my red baboon a*s. It pulsates in the night.
ZackOfBridge

9 Years Ago

Santa should recruit you for fog navigation
Your writing style is so unique and it's only a matter of time before your efforts pay off
Never lose your desire to write Chadvonswan

Posted 9 Years Ago


Chadvonswan

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot Gaston, I really appreciate the kind words. Write some more stuff -- and don't be afrai.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 22, 2015
Last Updated on January 22, 2015

Author

Chadvonswan
Chadvonswan

The West, CA



About
CHADVONSWAN = MAX REAGAN [What's Write is Right] My book of short stories.. http://www.lulu.com/shop/max-reagan/thoughts- of-ink/paperback/product-22122339.html more..

Writing
Knot Knot

A Poem by Chadvonswan


For: For:

A Poem by Chadvonswan


Neon Noon Neon Noon

A Story by Chadvonswan