A life like the sea!

A life like the sea!

A Story by Chandika Praneeth
"

Doesn't matter if they're good or bad, with strangers' stories, we can make our life stronger and beautiful. A life like the sea!

"

When I stare at the sea, I only see water surrounding us. Water with various shades of blue. There’s nothing more than that. But you know, if we can think beyond what I see at first glance, this blue! Where does it come from? Actually, it is the result of sunlight and various factors. Do you believe it? The waves that compose the ocean symphony! Who makes that amazing? The wind comes from all around the world with various sounds and noises. If you dive into the sea, you can see millions of amazing things with your own eyes. So, the ocean is not just water; it is an amazing creation of a number of strangers.


So that's why I don't like private life and a small circle around me. I like to talk with strangers, old fellows who have passed their life through so many ups and downs. People meet in public transport, each with a lot of day-to-day stories in their minds. The market sellers, drivers, mechanics, and all we meet in our daily routines. And also, rich or poor, who don't like to talk much, they also have something to tell that can make our story collection more valuable.


Roads that lay through thousands of kilometers, what do they have to tell us? They will tell us long stories that we can listen to without getting tired of mind. They will show you how wonderful the world you are living in is! And finally, nature, street puppies, big trees that have lived for more than a hundred years, and flowers that have listened to thousands of stories from bees and gentle wind.


Any stranger has a valuable story for our life. So, just like strangers make the sea an amazing place, I want to customize my life with strangers' stories. Hats why I don’t like privet life with small circle around me. Doesn't matter if they're good or bad, with strangers' stories, we can make our life stronger and beautiful. A life like the sea!

© 2024 Chandika Praneeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on January 22, 2024
Last Updated on January 22, 2024
Tags: life, sea, people