Diggy-Explore the world

Diggy-Explore the world

A Story by chanhebe
"

The dream of many children is definitely an adventure around the world. Now that dream is not far away for diggy.

"
The dream of many children is definitely an adventure around the world. Now that dream is not far away for diggy.
You are the diggy, join the journey to explore the underground. Use rudimentary tools to dig up gold, needles and buried gems. best of all, you can also use radar to scan and scan. But the energy of the machine and yours is limited, try to dig and earn a lot, the more you have, the easier it is to have a chance to become a winner. Of course, when digging deeper, it will be more difficult to dig, hard soil, many obstacles. Diggy is an adventure game and valuable digging, so note that you will probably run out of energy and fuel, so be careful and take your time, dig fast. but if you dig a lot of items, you can exchange them for as much as materials. little by little will be the key for you to go to the next level. 
HOW TO PLAY
It's simple, you just need to control the left mouse button, you can dig anywhere to get gems. You can collect more items around but don't forget the quest.
WHAT MAKES DIGGY FUN?
Diggy, like other idle games, offers the delightful strategic component of managing your resources properly to win as quickly as possible. Along with this, there is the extra mystery of not knowing what you will discover. Each hole you drill may yield extremely valuable ores, making it easier to reach the Earth's core.

IS IT DIFFICULT TO LEARN THE CONTROLS?
Diggy features extremely basic controls and is extremely user-friendly. In Diggy, the only two things you need to do are press E to seek for resources and dig down to gather them. This is fantastic since it makes learning how to play Diggy really straightforward. Players can easily.

© 2022 chanhebe


Author's Note

chanhebe
Diggy is a game that explores the world in a unique and interesting way. What are you waiting for if you don't play right away

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another boring game by a company that hasn't the money to actually advertise.'

Avoid.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
1 Review
Added on August 22, 2022
Last Updated on August 22, 2022
Tags: game, adventure, diggy, stone, gold, world

Author